Scrubs may be coming back for an 8th Season!

Short Round

CAGiversary!
February 28, 2008 - There's some pretty amazing off-screen drama going on with the comedy Scrubs, as news breaks that the series could be returning for an 8th season, while at the same time moving to ABC. The current seventh season of Scrubs was announced last year as the final one, but then came the writers' strike, which caused the show to suspend production with six episodes still left to film out of an intended 18.

Source: http://tv.ign.com/articles/855/855883p1.html

As long as they can get everyone back I would be happy with another season. However if Braff isn't willing to do another season they should just do some direct to DVD episodes to wrap everything up and move on.

Braff should get over himself and just stick with keeping Scrubs going. He is great at the specific type of slapstick/whacky humor that the show and his character do but he is a pretty awful serious actor when it comes to all the sappy movies he keeps trying to do. In both Garden State and The Last Kiss he is pretty hard to take seriously and is probably the weakest link of the cast in both cases.

It says in the article that Zach Braff is interested in coming back. I really hope this happens because even with the newer episodes not being as good they are still funny. The more seasons the better.

I really hope that there is some kind of official end to the show regardless of whether it happens on NBC or ABC. Although NBC has crapped on the series for so long, I do hope it moves to ABC if there is an 8th season. I just don't want Scrubs to end like Arrested Development where the finale was extremely rushed and tried to tie everything up in one final episode.

Scrubs is pretty much the only show besides The Office and Reno 911! that I watch anymore.

As long as it gets an appropriate ending, I'm good.

Of course, didn't they begin to set up some things in the 'final' season that may be tough to string out for yet another season, like Bob Kelso (licenced hetero) retiring?

If I don't get more Bob Kelso, I don't even want another season. :lol:

bread's done
Back