SDCC 2011 CAG Meetup

eliter1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
36 (100%)
Lets see if we can get a CAG meetup setup. I know I like to leave the Convention Center at least once in the 4 days to get a nice meal. We could set a day and go to a restaurant or somewhere to hang out and maybe trade some games and swag while we eat, I really hate eating on the floor in the Convention Center. Post your ideas and we'll see what happens.

I will pencil myself in for the possibility. Its just so insane around the center and since im going with a group its hard to plan stuff. Would be fun. The difficulty would be finding a place that could seat a group. We most likely would have to pick a place away from the con.

[quote name='CagGrenade']How about a dinner after so it wont interfere with any panels or a meet up on sunday when nothing is going on[/QUOTE]

A night after the Con could work. I don't usually leave until after midnight anyways. I can't think of a place from the top of my head since I don't live in SD, I may have to ask my sister or any of you locals.

wow, I had no idea tickets for 2011 were sold out. Looks like I'll be skipping this year unless I can score free passes from some of my pals.

I would try, but sort of hard to break away from the group I will be traveling with. i will keep on eye on what transpires here.

If anyone going finds themselves wandering the merchant room, I'd appreciate it if someone could stop by the Kingdom of Loathing booth and ask for one of their free SDCC 11 item codes for me.

I don't think we're going to get this thing going... I would still like people to post here if they get any swag they want to trade or are looking for at the show.

Anyone wanna mule for me? I will pay up front (and commission) if you have good feedback here!!!!!

If you guys are meeting up in a group I will gladly pay for multiple toys. Please hit me up if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back