SDM: Wii U and 3DS games discounted to $19.99

EvilMario

CAGiversary!
3DS: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Pokemon Black / White 2.

Wii U: Lego City Undercover, Rabbids Land, Just Dance 4, Assassin's Creed 3 and possibly other titles marked down.

Lego City wasn't out on display, but they had copies hidden behind the counter. So if you don't see a game out, ask. This was at the St Clair / Bathurst location in Toronto, but RFD is reporting many locations are following suite with the price drops. So hopefully less YMMV than most Shopppers deals.

3DS: Paper Mario Sticker Star, Pokemon Black / White 2.

Wii U: Lego City Undercover, Rabbids Land, Just Dance 4, Assassin's Creed 3 and possibly other titles marked down.

Lego City wasn't out on display, but they had copies hidden behind the counter. So if you don't see a game out, ask. This was at the St Clair / Bathurst location in Toronto, but RFD is reporting many locations are following suite with the price drops. So hopefully less YMMV than most Shopppers deals.
Really really hoping mine does this. I've wanted Lego city for awhile and just haven't wanted to pay full price. Also, some of these games are on Bestbuys and Futureshops trade 2 for $60 credit right now. So you could spend $40 and get GTA 5 or sit on the credit till another new release you want comes out.

I was at a shoppers earlier this morning and didn't see these prices though.

Really really hoping mine does this. I've wanted Lego city for awhile and just haven't wanted to pay full price. Also, some of these games are on Bestbuys and Futureshops trade 2 for $60 credit right now. So you could spend $40 and get GTA 5 or sit on the credit till another new release you want comes out.

I was at a shoppers earlier this morning and didn't see these prices though.
I just took it to a barcode scanner and it showed up as 20$
Plus another 20$ off cause I spent 75$...

I don't do this often... but I'm definately hoarding this....

P.s. By hoarding I mean I have some cousins who love these games... My christmas presents are set, and I didn't have to break the bank this year =D

I just took it to a barcode scanner and it showed up as 20$
Plus another 20$ off cause I spent 75$...

I don't do this often... but I'm definately hoarding this....

P.s. By hoarding I mean I have some cousins who love these games... My christmas presents are set, and I didn't have to break the bank this year =D
Yea I wanted to use the $20 off I got for today on a Pro Controller and grab Lego but all the games were still marked at full price at my local one when I went tonight. They sit behind the counter here so I can't just scan them. Anytime I've had them scan something not marked it hasn't worked out so I didn't bother. I'll just keep my eye on them for the next coupon.

Glad someone was able to get a great deal.

Thanks! Picked up Lego City Undercover today no problem the scan price was $19.99 it was regular price on the shelf. One Christmas gift bought. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Some SDM are very aloof when it comes to knowing their stock. Make sure they check behind the counter and dig around. At the Yonge & Bloor SDM, when I picked up my Wii U Pro Controller, it took them about ten minutes to dig it out.

Some SDM are very aloof when it comes to knowing their stock. Make sure they check behind the counter and dig around. At the Yonge & Bloor SDM, when I picked up my Wii U Pro Controller, it took them about ten minutes to dig it out.
The pro controller wasn't on sale too was it?

Or more likely you were just using it to point out there lack of knowledge.

Last edited by a moderator:
The pro controller wasn't on sale too was it?

Or more likely you were just using it to point out there lack of knowledge.
Just using it to point out lack of knowledge (picked up the Pro Controller on a bonus redemption day a few weeks ago). The SDM I went to for LEGO Cities was actually very good and knew they had more games behind the counter that were not even on display.

Yep. The SDMs here keep all their game stock behind the counters, so they always have to look. I think they just had shaq all in stock.

Thanks to everyone pointing out it was still marked at full price.   I went back and had one price check it and got Lego city,  thanks again.

I'm looking for a copy of Lego City myself. Didn't see any at the Langley, BC. Did see copies of Batman going for $19.99 though.

bread's done
Back