Sealed Club Nintendo LoZ CD, Sealed Prime Trilogy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No rush from me either. I won one of your items in your second lowball, just send an invoice when you're good and ready to.

And good to know you finally heard from your mom, hope everything remains alright.

[quote name='blissskr']Being mailed the DC#'s[/QUOTE]

One has to appreciate the irony at least.

Did she get DC on the DCs? And if so, will she need to mail that as well? :D

[quote name='Denzalo']I'm just waiting for an invoice as well, no rush :)[/QUOTE]

denzalo did u get your invoice from my LOWBALL sale if so when are u going to pay it

haha...yea, i dont understand her logic, but oh well, such is life.

On a side note...goddamn my life is hitting fucking rock bottom.

My girlfriend of 4 years ended our thing today...she called me and said she woke up and realized she didn't care for me as much as we had thought, haha. Must have been one fucking epiphany. oh well...There goes 4 years down the fucking tube.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']haha...yea, i dont understand her logic, but oh well, such is life.

On a side note...goddamn my life is hitting fucking rock bottom.

My girlfriend of 4 years ended our thing today...she called me and said she woke up and realized she didn't care for me as much as we had thought, haha. Must have been one fucking epiphany. oh well...There goes 4 years down the fucking tube.[/QUOTE]

I've been there way too many times. It really sucks getting dumped, whats worse is when it comes out of the blue.
My suggestion, go get shitfaced and fuck one of her friends or family members. It'll make you feel better, trust me.

haha...yea. I broke up with her on monday because I said she doesn't show enough emotion to me (lately), than she was sobbing up a river, and said that I am right and she will work on that, and not hide her love for me. So I said ok, lets get back together, and than she changed her mind. And all went well, than saturday I got the call. She lives in Maine (and is a smokeshow too!) and I am in CT (/NH for school). Now she has been in California for months on an internship, so I guess this cross country thing wasnt supposed to work out, haha.

I got shitfaced yesterday and thursday. And she has no friends to bang...she spent the last 4 years coming to visit me and never spent time where she was living so made no friends that weren't mine....and now they aren't friends with her, bros before hoes for the win!

can u pm me back asap thanks because i only got the fear 2 guide

So what's your paypal and what's the total?I'll take the bioshock case too for extra since no one bid on it,if you want to.

starmask..i sent you a pm... i have like 8 items from the lowballs here in NH...tomorrow everything else will be shipped out with no extra cost.

snakelda, sure, you can take it for a dollar added....just add up your total, with teh extra buck for bioshock, and send me your total via paypal.

fHOw much is shipping?just send me an invoice.I don't need the bioshock case anymore sorry but I will still buy for the item I bid for.Thanks.

yea..shipping will be charged exact shipping once everything is sent out..

so do not include shipping just yet. If you want me to send an invoice...I will do so later...since I just colleted the last payments from lowball 1 I am more worried about shipping those out. If you want to pay adding up your bids, you can do so to [email protected]

You still didn't answer my question. If you kindly would please, when will the packages for second lowball be shipped?

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry sheri....they will go next week, for those who have paid already. I just collected the remainder of payments from lowball 1 (2nd half of part 1) and those are sent out today.

EDIT::: feedback being added AT THE MOMENT

Hey Auto, just checking in, I paid on 2/13 for lowball 1, presumably the package has been sent? Thanks.

Edit: received today. Will leave + feedback. Thanks!

Just waiting on my first package still from the first lowball.

Nevermind, came into today! Many thanks! All was good!

So, I got a package today, was confused as it was just a packaged mailer, and all that was inside it was the watchmen GN.

I am still waiting on the 40+30 Comics, and the 2 action figures...

[quote name='DarkRider23']God fucking damnit. I just noticed I made a mistake on one of my bids and missed an item. If you could refund $15.50 (which is what I paid too much), that would be great.[/QUOTE]

Yeah... Any update on this au7oma7i? And any update on my item being sent out or not? Haven't been following this thread, so I don't know what's going on, but it's been 2 weeks since I paid.

sito...your other stuff is seperate...the other stuff should get there tomorrow or maybe after, depending on where you are located and how fast the mailers.

INVOICES PART 1

I understand some of you have paid, I am just doing this for protocol's sake. If you have paid, just let me know again if you want to. I will be going over my paypal and PMs again to cross those who have paid off the list.

If you have not paid, make the payment (number to the right of your name) to

[email protected] VIA paypal

Shipping will be charged at a later date, exact shipping. Please go over the list to see if the items are correct.

X1, tetris eeriedude 5

x2 frogger mistmayem 1

x10 The Orange Box SilentStryk09 11

x13 Project Gotham Racing 4 xdaytime 3

z6 crackdown negid 6

z7 halo controller with poster plus figurine crr_1119 23

x17 incredible hulk ultimate destruction legio 1

x21 star wars rogue squadron II fwbweux 4

x26 Super Mario Galaxy Guide Denzalo 4.5

x28 folklore case snakelda 0.5

x32 wind waker booklet catabarez 0.5

x50,x51,x52,x53 40 comics Snapps 6

x54 batman troika comic box Big_Baybee 1

x29 final fantasy XII demo with Dragon quest box Vinny 2
x55 Street Fighter IV CE Vinny 26

x20 eternal darkness DarkRider23 15.5
x23 Tales of Symphonia DarkRider23 10.5

INVOICES PART 2

I understand some of you have paid, I am just doing this for protocol's sake. If you have paid, just let me know again if you want to. I will be going over my paypal and PMs again to cross those who have paid off the list.

If you have not paid, make the payment (number to the right of your name) to

[email protected] VIA paypal

Shipping will be charged at a later date, exact shipping. Please go over the list to see if the items are correct.

x3 jump start dino 2supekards 1
x5 super columns 2supekards 1
x6 lion king 2supekards 1
x9 Assassins Creed 2supekards 6.5
x14 Too human 2supekards 6
z5 fable 2 2supekards 8
x18 ultimate spiderman 2supekards 1
x19 crimson skies 2supekards 1
x22 Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes 2supekards 15
x24 Endwar strategy guide 2supekards 1
x25 New Play Control Pikmin 2supekards 1
x39 toy lara croft 2supekards 3.5
x61 xbox live codes 2supekards 1
TOTAL 47

x7 elder scrolls oblivion snuckles 7
x8 Forza motorsport 2 snuckles 3
x15 Wired controller snuckles 10
x40 toy kain snuckles 7
TOTAL 27

x41 matrix neo toy sagecooker 3 1
x42 toy harry potter sagecooker 3 1
x43 toy silver surfer sagecooker 3 2
x44 clark kent toy sagecooker 3 1
x45 superman toy sagecooker 3 1
x36 300 toy ephialtes sagecooker 3 2
x37 300 toy immortal sagecooker 3
x38 toy agent 47 sagecooker 3
TOTAL 14

x12 Project Gotham Racing 3 qwikstreet 2
x49 10 comics qwikstreet 2
x58 yu gi oh cards with huncback cards qwikstreet 2
TOTAL 6

x56 spiderman phone buckeythekat 2

x11 Prey sherisdoppel 3.5
z1 burnout paradise sherisdoppel 5.5
TOTAL 9

x16 BlazBlue collectors edition DanteInferno 35
z3 devil may cry 4 DanteInferno 10
TOTAL 45

z2 lost odyssey mis0 9
z4 lost planet mis0 6
TOTAL 15

[quote name='Denzalo']My item is correct, but I will only pay you once. Shipping charged at a later date? Really?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I still haven't heard back on my shipping either and I paid (for the first time) back on February 19th or 20th.

hey guys...yea..i will charge shipping from the first at a later date...I am sure you guys arent rushing to send money over. I just want to make sure everyone gets their items first.

[quote name='au7oma7ic']hey guys...yea..i will charge shipping from the first at a later date...I am sure you guys arent rushing to send money over. I just want to make sure everyone gets their items first.[/QUOTE]
When/if I get my package, I will send payment for the postage on the envelope.

haha..its not a matter of if, more when...but, i understand the wording, it has taken a long time. This is the first and last lowballs I will be doing, it is just way to much work involved. Next time, if I sell in mass packages I am going ebay, its much easier to keep track of everything that way.

I have like 5 payments only from lowball 2...awaiting more before I send out packages, to narrow down the trips to the post office.

I paid you for the 2nd lowball on the 25th.

As of today, it's been 2 weeks since I paid. No offense, but I don't think it's fair to make the people who have already paid wait longer simply because you don't want to make trips to the post office...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back