Sealed FS/FT: all gone!

dpac

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I've been sitting on a few new (and factory-sealed) items for long enough; it's time to offer 'em up to all good CAGs, official late-nite or not. You can check my occasional eBay/half.com feedback under the username danpchoi. I don't like auction fees, however, so I'm giving the CAG Trading forum a try. I accept Paypal with a bank-linked account (sorry, can't take credit), and maybe even a money order or cashier's check (but that means I'll take longer to ship). Media Mail shipping should cost an extra $2-$3, depending on the item, and I'll include Delivery Confirmation; Parcel Post and Priority will go for a few dollars more. Here's what I got, with each item preceded by a hopefully reasonable price.

Sold! $55 - A 12-month Xbox Live Starter Kit (unopened and includes Crimson Skies, a 12-month subscription card, and an official communicator module & headset).

Sold! $15 - An XBL headset from an identical starter kit, still in its plastic and never opened (communicator module and manual included); I can send the opened starter kit box, too, if you want.

Sold! $35 - Halo 2 Limited Collectors Edition (LCE), sealed/never opened. 2-month free trial to Xbox Live inside as well.

Traded-in! $10 - Viewtiful Joe (1, for the PS2), sealed/never opened.

As for trading possibilities, I'd consider trading for these items right now (in equally new/sealed condition):

Both taken care of! Alien Hominid (PS2) for the headset
Burnout 3 (preferrably for the Xbox) for Halo 2
MGS2 (PS2) / Xenosaga (1) for Viewtiful Joe

Both taken care of! Money's best, but combination trade offers (games and/or money) will also be considered. (Vagrant Story and Phantom Brave for the full starter kit, anyone?)

Thanks,
Dan

bread's done
Back