SEALED Harvest Moon 3 (GBC) - Value?

chosen1s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm putting this under the "bragging" section, because I realize there's a bit of an element of that. I just found Harvest Moon 3 for Gameboy Color, brand new/factory sealed, hiding with a bunch of other stuff.

Was thinking about listing it on Ebay, but I have NO idea what would be a good price. (there's no "new" ones listed or sold recently, that I could find, on Ebay/Amazon/Half.com for comparison). Thoughts?

Edit: It's in pretty much perfect condition. Haven't put it under a microscope or anything but the coloring is good and the box/shrinkwrap is sharp.

[quote name='paradise2894']http://www.videogamepricecharts.com/game/gameboy-color/harvest-moon-3

According to this around $43. But what you can do is try to price higher than that in buy it now and if since there is no other auctions someone might buy it. I personally would hold on to it longer. Don't put it for auction on Ebay. Buy It Now is the way to go.

PS- you should bookmark vgpc.com. Very helpful and quick way to check video game prices.[/QUOTE]

Dang,

That's amazing. Thanks so much for introducing me to that site. I've actually stumbled onto it a couple of times but didn't know if it was legit or not. I'm not sure how much I trust their "new" assessment, just because I can't tell on their graph how much of that comes from new sales and what comes from used - unless they're just guessing the new price based on typical upcharge from used.

Thanks again for the link!

I'd be hesitant to trust ANY online price guide. They're typically run by retailers so the prices aren't totally trustworthy.

Best bet is to scour eBay and Amazon and see what the average is for a copy, based on the number of sealed copies you can find and their prices.

bread's done
Back