Sealed NASCAR Racing 2003 Season PC- How much is it worth?

Jnova80

CAGiversary!
Hello, I just picked this up today at my local Goodwill and I was wondering if you guys had any idea on the price. Looking online the prices are all over the place. Video Game Price Charting for example has it listed for $79.99 complete and $254.99 brand new. My copy is basically factory sealed with some tears in it. Any clue on how much I can get for it in this condition? Thank you.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/JayP80Geno/photo11_zpsbf914b72.jpg

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e56/JayP80Geno/photo13_zpsf95ef414.jpg

Seems like complete copies do hit $55-70 on eBay, which is pretty close to what VGPC has, so I'd wager you'd might be able to get at least $200 for a new copy (accounting for the ripped shrinkwrap).

Nice find! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
You'd get more if it was the actual boxed retail version rather than a pack-in version. I'm sure those higher-end new prices are for the retail version.

Sometimes those DVD case versions of rare PC games are actually bootlegs - like the "EA Classics" version of Final Fantasy VII or the XPloderz version of every rare game ever. $100 is probably reasonable, but I'd be wary of anything but the true retail release.

Sometimes those DVD case versions of rare PC games are actually bootlegs - like the "EA Classics" version of Final Fantasy VII or the XPloderz version of every rare game ever. $100 is probably reasonable, but I'd be wary of anything but the true retail release.
I was worried about that when I couldn't find a similar copy on eBay, but I eventually came across a copy that had the same box and sold. We'll see if it sells, I'll let you guys know if it does.

Just sold for $100! It was up for about twelve hours, maybe I could have asked for a little more. Can't really complain about making a $98 profit though.

It's a real version, I have one too.

It looks like it was a pack in with a Laptop or a PC.

Also, This topic reminded me that i have 4 copies to sell >_>

What's so special about this game anyway? Why is it valuable?
People love it because it's a hardcore sim NASCAR racing game. There are a lot of modders for it, and I think people still play it online. It was also the last NASCAR game Sierra/Papyrus made.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back