Sealed NES game, real?

pantingfish

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
I've read a bunch online about how most NES games you can tell if it's a real seal or not by the H seal, but I got Mike Tysons Punch Out at the Flea market sealed, no H seal, I know right away you think flea market it must be fake, but I also bought from the same seller a bunch of loose NES games and a bunch of boxed nes games, punch out was the only sealed one he had and he said they were his cousins who left them at his house. I was just wondering if you guys knew of any sealed NES games that did not have the H seal and if that was a thing. It is kinda beat up, not in perfect condition by any means, I'll post some pictures in a bit

Official Nintendo games always had the H seal. Most 3rd party games did as well, since Nintendo manufactured them all, but some of the later small releases by non-licensed companies did not have the H seal. It sounds like this is a re-seal, although you can't necessarily accuse the guy because I bought some re-seal games from Toys R Us way back when (but I knew they were when I bought them).

Yeah I've realized this is a reseal, the box has some wear on the corners underneath the seal, I'm not blaming the guy at the flea market, I paid $2 for it haha, and this seal looks old so I'm thinking its a real seal from an old video game shop or something, still $2 for a boxed punch out is nice

bread's done
Back