Sealed PS2 Fatal Frame 2

HiHuman

CAGiversary!
Ok, so on my latest excursion, I found a sealed Fatal Frame 2 USA ps2 copy for 7.99. I know that the series is generally tough to find used, let alone sealed. Anyone know how much this sucker is worth? They only 1 on ebay is like 150 bucks, but I feel like that is just way too high. Thanks!

[quote name='HiHuman']Ok, so on my latest excursion, I found a sealed Fatal Frame 2 USA ps2 copy for 7.99. I know that the series is generally tough to find used, let alone sealed. Anyone know how much this sucker is worth? They only 1 on ebay is like 150 bucks, but I feel like that is just way too high. Thanks![/quote]
It seems to be going for 20-30, where did you see the 150 auction?

It depends on if the right people see your auction. they can go for $15 or get up to around $30. if you're going to list it, start it at like $25 to be on the safe side.

I have it sealed for PS2 and Xbox. Should I open the Xbox version instead of the PS2? I have the first one on PS2 opened.

[quote name='6669']I have it sealed for PS2 and Xbox. Should I open the Xbox version instead of the PS2? I have the first one on PS2 opened.[/QUOTE]
the xbox version has the extra stuff.

Surprisingly Fatal Frame series hasn't skyrocket in their value, mainly due to lower than average demand and the games (II & III) are still at MSRP in many stores.

bread's done
Back