Sealed X-Com UFO Defense, PSX - $150 plus shipping

PsyClerk

CAGiversary!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=62053&item=8170044271&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

Mmmm...X-Com. This was one of my favorite PSX games way back in the early days of the 32-bit era. Things to note here:

-Holy shit that's expensive.

-Guy continues to rape you with the shipping charges. He always includes insurance, but still...those delivery dates seem off. Especially considering the price.

-Check out the picture of the sealed PSX games. Grandia, Valkyrie Profile, Blood Omen, Legend of Dragoon. Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Yeah, I sort of threw LoD in there because it looked better than Tomb Raider or friggin' Skullmonkeys. I've heard bad things about it myself.

And a quick search shows it to not be worth much, even sealed.

Before I clicked, I thought you were trying to sell here for that price.

Shipping does suck, but how far off are those prices since it is being shipped from Canada?

I was more concerned with the "3-4 weeks" time frame. I'm pretty sure I've shipped to and from Canada both quicker and cheaper.

Also to follow up, the non-GH Legend of Dragoon might be worth something (collector-wise anyways).

ughhhhh, I used to have this game... I loved it and of course back when I was like 19 traded it in with the PSX toward Xbox... Goddamn Im a dumbass

bread's done
Back