Search and WIN sites! Free gaming related prizes! ALL INSIDE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirSlaughter24

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Search and Win Sites

On Winzy you get 2 points for each search you do. Each time you search there is a chance that you will get to play a game for a chance to win iPod's, gift certificates or more points. The points you get are used at the end of the month where they do drawings to win prizes. You win anything that someone you refer wins. If your referral wins an iPod, you will also win an iPod. Great site. Easy to win prizes on.

Lucky Search

On Lucky Search you search and each search you do you have a chance to win points. On my 3rd search I won 100 points. You then use those points to get prizes. For 500 points you can get a $5 Amazon Gift Card and there are many more prizes. If you refer 10 people who in turn refer 10 people of there own, you can get a prize such as a iPhone or iTouch. You get whatever prizes your referrals win. Great site again. Easy to win prizes on.

On Blingo you search and on each search you have a chance to win prizes like gift cards or something like that. I haven't won anything yet but I am hoping to. This site seems like it is tougher to win prizes on than the other 2 sites but it is still easy to try. You win whatever your referrals win.

Other Sites

Moola

On Moola you play games to win money. You start out with 1 cent. You play against another human player in a game and if you win you get 2 cents. Then you play again and if you win you get 4 cents otherwise you lose it all and go back down to 1 cent. You can potentially keep going and win millions. This is the best site because all you do is play games for money. You win whatever your referalls cash out at. Great site. Easy to win money on.

On Gaming Lagoon you do free offers to get points. You then use those points to get anything you want really. Gaming Lagoon now accepts custom orders. Free offers normally get you 1-2 points per offer but if you do the credit card offers then you can get 20-30 points per offer. I have gotten 2 1600 MS points cards, a year subscription to Xbox Live and some headphones from this site. This is a great site with TONS of offers that you can do. You earn 20% of what your referrals earn and 20% of what your referrals earn from their referrals going 3 tiers deep. Great site. Easy to get gaming prizes on.

On Prize Rebel you do free offers so that you can get gaming prizes. Prize Rebel is VERY similar to Gaming Lagoon. They accept custom orders now as well. Free offers are usually worth 1-2 points and credit card offers are usually worth 20-30 points. You earn 20% of what your referrals earn. This site also has tons of offers. Great site. Easy to get gaming prizes on.

Bux.to

On Bux.to all you do is click ads for 1 cent each. You get 1 cent for each ad your referrals click. There are usually around 15 ads per day that you can click on. If you want to really invest into this site, which I have and it has paid off, then you can become a premium member and buy referrals and watch the profits come in. Great site. Very easy to get money on.

Good luck and happy earnings!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back