Sears AD 6/11-6/18 Any PS3 System Get 2 Games free (GOW3/UC2/HR/KZ2)

biophazer242

CAG Veteran
I updated this the best I could.

The offer started on 6/11 and runs till 6/18. Purchase any PS3 system and get two titles from the following 4 free.

God Of War 3
Uncharted 2 GOTY
Kill Zone 2
Heavy Rain

Stock at my local Sears was very limited. They had only 3 Black Ops bundles and 1 regular 160gb system. Only games they had in stock that this works with were 2 copies of Heavy Rain, 1 copy of God of War 3 and 2 copies of Uncharted 2. Not sure how many people will be able to make this offer work due to that issue.

I purchased the Black Ops bundle and got Heavy Rain and Uncharted 2. They zero them out on the receipt so no tax on the games, only the system.

I then took Black Ops to BB which gave me $30 GC for it. I asked them to PM Kmart on the God of War 3 down to 19.99 which they did without issue. Still have a little over $8.00 on the card left from the trade.

So I got a new PS3 160gb system, Uncharted 2 GOTY Edition, God of War 3 and Heavy Rain for the cost of just the system. I wanted to pick up the God of War 1/2 title and Uncharted 1 but could not justify paying $30 a piece for them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn good deal question is how is their game stock? Kmart has 3 of the 4 on sale for $20 but stock is low.
Is it the Uncharted 2 GOTY?

Stock is the issue for sure. I am going to see what kind of stuck the Sears near me has today but I suspect very little, though honestly I have not been in a Sears in years.

The print ad shows the GOTY edition for UC2.

I should clarify the ad says ANY PS3 system works with the 2 PS3 Greatest Hits games shown.

[quote name='biophazer242']Stock is the issue for sure. I am going to see what kind of stuck the Sears near me has today but I suspect very little, though honestly I have not been in a Sears in years.

The print ad shows the GOTY edition for UC2.

I should clarify the ad says ANY PS3 system works with the 2 PS3 Greatest Hits games shown.[/QUOTE]

You should update the title w/the games & "any PS3"

Already have a PS3, but have to say this is a pretty good deal. I'd get Killzone 2 and Heavy Rain.

I'd like a Wii bundle like this. I'd get the Mario Kart Wii bundle. The two free games being Wii Sports and Wii Sports Resort. If it had to be only Nintendo Selects, I'd get Zelda: Twilight Princess and Wii Sports with a Mario Kart Wii Bundle.

Also in the Sears ad,

These games are $39.99 on that week:

:ps3: Gran Turismo 5
:ps3: SOCOM 4
:ps3: Killzone 3
:360::ps3: Portal 2
:360::ps3: Dead Space 2
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops
:360::ps3: Red Faction Armageddon
:360::ps3: Homefront
:360::ps3: WWE All-Stars
:360::ps3: Dragon Age 2

For New PS3 Owner Only!

Sears Sunday Ad "Buy Any PS3 Game System and get Two free games (Value $59.98). Call of Duty Black Ops 160 PS3 Bundle include First Strike Content Pack for $299.99. Free Two games (God of War 3, Killzone 2, Heavy Rain, and Uncharted 2 GOTY). Highly Recommend Uncharted 2 GOTY & Heavy Rain and it never goes under $25 price. You can easy find GOW 3 & KZ 2 goes on sale $19.99 or less ;)

I can't comprehend why they decided to have this kind of bundle instead of, say, an Infamous 2 bundle. Good deal with the free games thought in a way.

[quote name='samuraixyz']I can't comprehend why they decided to have this kind of bundle instead of, say, an Infamous 2 bundle. Good deal with the free games thought in a way.[/QUOTE]

I just traded it in to Amazon for $30.

[quote name='Malibu_Barbie']I believe that Uncharted 2 GOTY and Heavy Rain are $19.99 right now at kmart.

not a bad deal though.[/QUOTE]

The sale at Kmart ended yesterday.

[quote name='LouieT']Also in the Sears ad,

These games are $39.99 on that week:

:ps3: Gran Turismo 5
:ps3: SOCOM 4
:ps3: Killzone 3
:360::ps3: Portal 2
:360::ps3: Dead Space 2
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Black Ops
:360::ps3: Red Faction Armageddon
:360::ps3: Homefront
:360::ps3: WWE All-Stars
:360::ps3: Dragon Age 2[/QUOTE]

I saw Dead Space 2 for $19.99 for both PS3 and 360 at a Sears yesterday. The Woodfield mall in Shaumburg, IL

bread's done
Back