Sears Clearance List Here

simpsonps121

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Hi Guys,
I want to put a list of the games together that Sears has on clearance. I know that these are spread throughout, but if I could put them in one post, I think that would help everyone out. The Sears closest to me just put 3 new KUF up in the case. So they seem to replinish the stock pretty rapidly.

You may be able to get another 50% off of these titles as some have reported that.

Also of note: Hardware tends to be priced vastly different. Some people have found the PS2 Harddrive for $35, but I checked and it was $99. Same with memory cards, controllers etc.

Also, there is a $5 off $25 coupon that may be in the mail or newspaper.

Here is what I know.

Xbox
Kingdom Under Fire: $12.48
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit: $2.48
Fight Night 2004: $24.99
Return of the King: $9.99
Sims: $7.48
Need for Speed Underground: $9.99
Soul Caliber 2: $9.99
NBA Ballers $12.50
Rallisport Challenge: $9.99
Enter the Matrix: $7.48
Mechassault: $9.99
Links: $19.99
Madden 2004: $9.99
NCAA Football 2004: $9.99
Panzer Dragoon Orta: $4.98?
Halo: $13.99
Top Spin: $9.99
Xbox Live Mixer: $6.97

PS2
Karaoke Revolution with mic: $12.48
Burnout: $2.48
Dark Cloud 2: $9.99
.Hack Part 2: Mutation: $3.99
X2: Wolverine's Revenge: $3.98
Maximo Vs the Army of Zin: $14.98
Wild Arms 3: $7.48
Agent Under Fire: $7.49
I-Ninja: $9.98
WWE Smackdown Here Comes the Pain: $9.98
Treasure Planet: $7.48
Jet X2O: $7.48
Airblade: $7.48
Downhill Domination: $14.48
Virtua Fighter 4: Revolution: $4.98
Champions of Norrath: $10.48
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1: $7.48

Post them up, and I will update the list.
Thanks,
Matthew

Thanks AlanSaysYo. No success at the Lafayette Square store at lunch today. No clearance bin and the only pink sticker was on the EYE Toy marked 49.99.

Hope you caught the CC "error" earlier this week as both the Castleton and Westfield stores had great selections.

I got a couple games from the Castleton store. I really wanted to get more, but I found that I already had quite a few of the GH games, and I also wasn't aware that all $19.99 games were in on the error. That, and CC has half their games marked with incorrect prices.

I wouldn't be surprised if the clearance games show back up at the Castleton Sears after Christmas. The spot they had occupied before was bulk-stacked with some electronics, and there's no way they could have sold all those games since the last time I was there. The entire bin is probably hiding in the stock room somewhere.

Went to the Sears at King of Prussia Mall...Got Panzer Dragoon Orta for 4.98...That's about all they had worthwhile, the Metroid bundle was 99.99, They had the tetris combo for like 13...But I was lucky to get the last panzer dragoon

[quote name='Matsumoto11756']:( New York area Sears stores=suckage. Halo 1 for $49.99, Rallisport 1 for $49.99 and Bloodrayne 1 for $49.99 with 50% off! Wow........ :roll:[/quote]

Did u check the one at Kings Plaza in brooklyn?>

had 2 xbox system link cables at my sears but they wouldnt sell em to me cuz they werent in the system then they checked the microsoft website and said we'll sell it to u for 19.99$

i picked a few titles here in atlanta, they had halo for 13.99, and a few others, return of the king for9.99, need to check for kingdom under fire

Bay Shore, NY had a few pink tags... Return of the King for XBox, some NCAA Gamebreakers (03 and 04), Tony Hawk Underground ($45 with pink tag = 22.50?). I was looking for NFS:U and Kingdom Under Fire, but no luck.

Oddly enough, there are still plenty of Unreal Championship for XBox left over from the 5 dollar sale, but I dont know if they're still 5 dollars. Does anyone in the NY area know if the Massapequa area Sears has a better selection of games?

does anybody know if sears employees are pretty cool about doing price checks for people. I would like to make sure before committing to anything there the prices of stuff. I've never bought a videogame from sears.

I have never had a problem doing a price check about Sears. What you can also do is act like you want to buy the game and when you get to the register and if it does ring up for more than you expected, just say you thought it was cheaper and changed your mind.

[quote name='hammerhead7069']i picked a few titles here in atlanta, they had halo for 13.99, and a few others, return of the king for9.99, need to check for kingdom under fire[/quote]

Northpoint Mall? I had the wife stop by there, but they've been cleaned out of the Clearance games since the original sale last month.

[quote name='Cracka']like 2 weeks ago the sears in my town told me they couldnt sell me Panzer Dragoon, which they had like 2 copies left of, because it had been "zeroed out" and had to be sent back to the manufacturer.

oh yea i'd like to add that they still have Panzer Dragoon on their shelves....[/quote]

I had a very similar experience. Saw PDO behind the glass. Tried to get a price checkand the scanner could not recognize it. They started to ring me up at the sticker price of $29.99 to which I said no thanks.

I did grab Top Spin from the bin for $9.99.

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I have never had a problem doing a price check about Sears. What you can also do is act like you want to buy the game and when you get to the register and if it does ring up for more than you expected, just say you thought it was cheaper and changed your mind.[/quote]

coo...thanks a bunch

all they had in fort wayne was a bunch of overprice junk (tennis Madden 2004 ncaa 2004 all 24.99 each) They had Kingdom under fire for 12.49

[quote name='grecianfox']Which Sears did you go to in Cincinnati, Seanle?[/quote]

I PM'ed him and he hasn't got back to me yet. Tri-County is out of stock on the PS2 HDD's, but Northgate has 2 left. They aren't clearanced at Northgate though.

The guy that helped me at Northgate was great though. Even though it didn't ring up as $38.xx he price matched it for me and I ended up getting it for $32.xx! :shock: Definitely, YMMV on that one. I couldn't believe he pricematched it without asking for some sort of proof. I should have picked up a big screen HDTV while I was there. :lol:

[quote name='YoshiFan1']I have never had a problem doing a price check about Sears. What you can also do is act like you want to buy the game and when you get to the register and if it does ring up for more than you expected, just say you thought it was cheaper and changed your mind.[/quote]

thats what i do, except when i do it, theres usually a reall high price tag on it and after she scans it i'm like.. oh i thought it was cheaper. Then she points at the sticker and gives me some smartass comment about it being right there.

yeah, that's the easiest way to get employees to scan the games. if a game i wanted doesn't ring up cheaper, i just say something like "oh, i'm very sorry. i had reason to believe that it was going to ring up at less than the stickered price, but i guess i was wrong. sorry again." usually if you're nice about they won't treat you like a moron, though who knows what they're thinking.

i've only had to do that about twice though.

Ok I have an unpdate for South Fla. Both the Sears in Cutler Ridge and Kendall are now 50% off pink stickered merch. I grabbed the following:

Psone Screen : 29.97
Karaoke Rev w/ mike : 12.48
VF4 : Evo : 4.97
PSone Dual Shock 1st Party white colored: 2.97
PSone Interact mem(16mb) 4.97
PSone Interact starter kit (includes storm chaser controller,8mb mem card and mem storage cd for your pc): 8.97
Xbox Live music mixer: 6.97

Damn I really need to get to a Sears. I only checked on the one closest to me and they didn't have anything. I really want that cheap Kareoke Rev. Seems like everyones finding it.

I just got back from a Sears in Pinole, CA. I picked up their last copy of Kingdom Under Fire, which is weird, because I checked several weeks ago when it was first found that it was 12 bucks, and there was nothing. *shrug*

They also had copies of Mech Assault, SSX 3, Intellivision Lives, Tetris/Attack of the Clones combo (~10 bucks) and lots of copies of Tiger Woods 2004 and multiple copies of Madden 2004 and NCAA 2004 that were all pink stickered.

Hi Guys,
Great work. I have updated the list again today. I also checked another Sears, and was able to find TMNT for $7.48

Thanks,
Matthew

I picked up Top Spin, PGR and 2 Amplitudes for $9.99, then got 50% off, plus a extra 10% between 7-11am. Total was a little over $18 with taxs. This was in the York, PA location.

My Sears has discounted the FFXI/HDD bundle.. marked 79.87 or 79.97 or something, it knocks it down to $40.. they had two.

[quote name='mer71']I picked up Top Spin, PGR and 2 Amplitudes for $9.99, then got 50% off, plus a extra 10% between 7-11am. Total was a little over $18 with taxs. This was in the York, PA location.[/quote]

Extra 10% between 7-11am? Is this some sort of holiday sale?

Did anybody pick up Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow? Original price ( $40)was higher than the pink tag ($30) indicated. Still a good deal though.

I will really have to check this out. Is Xbox Music Mixer any good?

Can anyone around Pittaburgh confirm the pink sticker?

[quote name='newbie2000']I haven't found anything in the DFW area yet. Any DFW CAGs found anything in the DFW area?[/quote]

The Sears up 35 (near George Bush, I forget the mall name) had some pink stickered games, but they all kinda sucked. I really wanted the Karaoke Revolution cheap, but no luck. The Sears at Stonebriar doesn't even sell video games!

My sears had a bunch of pink stickered games like Project Gotham Racing 2 and Rallisport Challenge 2 but they were 19.99 and 29.99$.

[quote name='Backlash'][quote name='newbie2000']I haven't found anything in the DFW area yet. Any DFW CAGs found anything in the DFW area?[/quote]

The Sears up 35 (near George Bush, I forget the mall name) had some pink stickered games, but they all kinda sucked. I really wanted the Karaoke Revolution cheap, but no luck. The Sears at Stonebriar doesn't even sell video games![/quote]

That's strange - I saw a glass display with games on the second floor of the Sears at Stonebriar....I believe the glass display is close to the boomboxes or something like that.

When items have a pink sticker price is it 50% off that price or is it the price thats on the sticker? I was into Sears last night and they had a bunch of games that had pink stickers on them that were 20.00$ but that seemed like they were normal price and I didn't think about having someone scan them for me while I was there.

hmm when I go home on Friday, I'm not expecting to find much, or have much fun "shopping" on xmas eve for clearance games, but I'll probably check anyway, mainly for Wild Arms 3.

[quote name='ramprider0']When items have a pink sticker price is it 50% off that price or is it the price thats on the sticker? I was into Sears last night and they had a bunch of games that had pink stickers on them that were 20.00$ but that seemed like they were normal price and I didn't think about having someone scan them for me while I was there.[/quote]

50% off the pink sticker price.. so it'd make those $10.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='ramprider0']When items have a pink sticker price is it 50% off that price or is it the price thats on the sticker? I was into Sears last night and they had a bunch of games that had pink stickers on them that were 20.00$ but that seemed like they were normal price and I didn't think about having someone scan them for me while I was there.[/quote]

50% off the pink sticker price.. so it'd make those $10.[/quote]
I went looking for Karaoke Revolution, Vol. 1 (mic included), for the PS2 in Chicago late yesterday afternoon, and came away with a set for me and a set for a friend (that's all I could find). The first store I visited, the one on Irving Park, had two sets sitting in an enclosed case, with no pink sticker in sight. I asked an associate for help on getting a price check, but seeing as things were very busy, it took a manager a minute or two to get them for me. He told me that pink-stickered items were flying off the shelves this past weekend (there were only a few sports titles stickered in the case under a clearance sign), but he did get me that price check like I asked. The sets were half off the ~$25 (white) sticker price, so I highly recommend getting price checks, pink sticker or no. The original sales associate who helped me congratulated me on the find as he had worked in a game store before. The second store (on Lawrence) had nothing of interest, but there was a sparcely populated 50% off bin in its much smaller section for games. Good luck, all, there's still stuff to be had!

The only two decent things that I've seen are the XBox Music Mixer w/ Microphone for $7 and some change (which I did get) and two FFXI + HDD marked $80 clearanced to $39.99, which I did not get.

bread's done
Back