Sears | Dead Space 2 for 360 $20

[quote name='malfuncti0n']damn, i even did a search and came up empty. oh well, musta missed that.[/QUOTE]

Really?

Search > search ''Space'' > search titles only > search video games forum .. it's the first result. Well, aside from this thread.

Thanks anyway, OP! I would bite on it if my Sears sold games.

Well I missed this the first go round, so thanks for the heads up. Swung by Sears and picked up a copy of Dead Space 2 and they even had 10% off all games, so it was only $17.99. Sweet!

[quote name='GoVols']Is it the same price for PS3???[/QUOTE]

If you go to the product description, it IS for the PS3.
They have the wrong picture.

Sears site is so jacked up with random pricing and 3rd party sellers, I work there and it gets old hehe, it's 39.99 at our store this week so dunno... if anyone comes in store I work at I'll price match it to this though.

If you plan on going to the store to get this you should prolly print it first before going imo.

[quote name='MIX_MASTER_ICE']Well I missed this the first go round, so thanks for the heads up. Swung by Sears and picked up a copy of Dead Space 2 and they even had 10% off all games, so it was only $17.99. Sweet![/QUOTE]

I would go back for the price adjust but it would only cover the tax, lol.

I haven't even gotten halfway through the first one yet and I dont plan beating it for months. I should probably pass.

bread's done
Back