Sears - Sony psp 2GB Memory stick $4.97

is this the M2 for the Go or the old style?? edit: clicked on the link..old style..thanks for posting OP, but I have 4 or 5 of these in a drawer.

got them locally but do i really need it..

i got 2 1 gig memory sticks i got off sears years ago for 1.97 each. still sealed and i think i got a 4 gb some place in my house sealed...

I got my psp back in like 2005? with a 1 gb card that i still havent used all the way (300mb left)

seems you can get free shipping if you take advantage of the 'ShipVantage membership 30day trial' looks like amazon prime standalone company offering. u just have to make sure you cancel 5 days BEFORE the end of trial so you won't get enrolled /charged for membership.

Oh and the trial actually costs 5 cents lol

Last edited by a moderator:
seems you need to buy them then wait for store pick up to come in

they are still 19.99 in store ran over thinking i could pay with cash.... NOPE :(

was digging in my junk pile and seems i either LOST Or sold off that last 4 GB memory card man that is like losing 25 bucks

LOL ordered one for 5 bucks.. went into my room to put something away and the 4gb memory card was sitting in the middle of the floor....

i probally still pick it up for 5... dont know how good the 4gb is cause i know its around 3 or 4 years old .and its a off name

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back