Sears spend $50 men's apparel and get $50 cash back on men's apparel. Ends 6/20

kankan

CAG Veteran
Went to sear today to find some clearance :ps3: games. It sucks that all their clearance games are stickered @ 19.xx so I didn't pick up anything. However, they have father's day apparel sale going on and it's not a bad deal.

sorry can't post link yet :drool: so just go to sears site and it's on the home page

[quote name='kankan']all their clearance games are stickered @ 19.xx [/QUOTE]
1. ALWAYS do a price check.
2. I don't think video games count as "men's apparel."
3. If you can convince them otherwise, you're a badass. :applause:

They did the same thing last year, you got a $50 Sears gift card in the mail, not sure if its the same this year.

I didn't find any clearance games at Target today, however they did have several boxes of maxi pads on markdown.
Doesn't deserve its own thread, though.

[quote name='Doomtime']Trophies or achievements for these?[/QUOTE]

Trophy:

Be a MAN

Buy over $50 of man's apparel and receive a $50 gift card

I am in the process of making myself a T-shirt made out of game inserts and manuals, that way I can wear it to sears!

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']1. ALWAYS do a price check.
[/QUOTE]

I don't see anywhere I can scan the box. I feel bad to ask a clerk to scan dozen of games and not buying one because the price stickers are right :oops:

Wouldn't this be just 'Spend $50 on men's apparel get $50 cash back' or do I have to spend the "cash back" on men's apparel?

[quote name='freshzen']Wouldn't this be just 'Spend $50 on men's apparel get $50 cash back' or do I have to spend the "cash back" on men's apparel?[/QUOTE]

I think according to the website, you have to spend on men's apparel. This is the first time I've seen this so I don't know if you can get lucky and spend them on games.

Got my jeans in today and submitted the rebate online. pretty good deal. Looks like Magilla Gorilla packed the boxes though. Good thing it wasn't games. And the rebate is a cash card visa or mastercard I believe.

bread's done
Back