SecondSpin 20%+Free Shipping - Ends 3/19

[quote name='kylematthews']How is the merchant? Fast shipping, etc...?
iy.gif
[/quote]

They use media mail for shipping, so it sort of depends where you are. Pretty dependable and customer service is decent, but if you are one of the buyers that just have to have the original case and manual, it doesnt always happen through SecondSpin. Thankfully I have rarely been in that situation where I did not get everything original that came with the game.

[quote name='Green Card200']Don't know if they stack codes but Free Shipping if you spend more than $50 with MARCHFIFTY. They have it on a banner in the site.[/quote]

The main code already gives free shipping? @_@

[quote name='Squarehard']They use media mail for shipping, so it sort of depends where you are. Pretty dependable and customer service is decent, but if you are one of the buyers that just have to have the original case and manual, it doesnt always happen through SecondSpin. Thankfully I have rarely been in that situation where I did not get everything original that came with the game.[/quote]

actually, unless its a box full of dvds..whenever i have games they send my package priority..and overall SecondSpin has always been good to me

[quote name='animemaniac14']actually, unless its a box full of dvds..whenever i have games they send my package priority..and overall SecondSpin has always been good to me[/quote]

I live in Cali where they are located, so I guess they just ship to me media mail all the time to cut cost since it wont take too long since im close anyways, lol. But I also normally order a lot, so that makes a difference too.

I usually snag something in these sales, but there's nothing worth nabbing on my personal favorites list. I'll take a quick look later, but I don't expect to find any particularly interesting deals this go 'round.

SecondSpin is great. Got the Halo 3 Limited Edition from them awhile back, and it came in pretty good condition, minus some minor dents in the case.

EDIT: I see they still have copies of Madden 06 for the 360. With the coupon, you can get it for a buck and change. Not a bad price if you've been looking for a cheap way to get a replacement case.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nailed a bunch of HD-DVDs I've been looking for. Since inetvideo was such a let down, taking away their free shipping, this proved wonderful. Thank you so much...I'm like, 4-6 movies from completing my collection now, I love you!

[quote name='thehoweller']Nailed a bunch of HD-DVDs I've been looking for. Since inetvideo was such a let down, taking away their free shipping, this proved wonderful. Thank you so much...I'm like, 4-6 movies from completing my collection now, I love you![/quote]

:bouncy: !

I got Halo 3 with them back in September for $20 and change with this promotion. The game shipped fast and the game despite being used was immaculate and complete

Not to complain too much, but ordered Halo 2 Limited Edition in the last Heynow sale. Arrived with no game disc, just bonus disc. They did agree to send a second copy which again had no game disc, only bonus disc.

They refused to issue credit back onto my card, only store credit minus $4.00 for them shipping the replacement copy. Halo 3 CE that I ordered did come in good condition, so it may just be that one that was a problem but for a legitimate company I would expect better service. I did order something with the $8.79 credit I had left after Halo 2, will see if that comes complete but after my first experience can't really recommend them.

Grabbed Funimation's recent set of Slayers Try for $13. Couldn't be happier!

Now, if only a few more things in stock were a bit cheaper. ;)

[quote name='ferant316']Not to complain too much, but ordered Halo 2 Limited Edition in the last Heynow sale. Arrived with no game disc, just bonus disc. They did agree to send a second copy which again had no game disc, only bonus disc.

They refused to issue credit back onto my card, only store credit minus $4.00 for them shipping the replacement copy. Halo 3 CE that I ordered did come in good condition, so it may just be that one that was a problem but for a legitimate company I would expect better service. I did order something with the $8.79 credit I had left after Halo 2, will see if that comes complete but after my first experience can't really recommend them.[/quote]

Well that is just a pity. It happens sometimes I guess, but I have never had any problems with them, at least nothing they didnt fix for me. I order a Wii Play with Wii Remote once and the remote was broken, and they sent me a new Wii Play with Wii Remote and I got to keep both. Ended up selling the Wii Play and the broken Wii Remote. I :bouncy: them for that.

Just ordered Dead Head Fred for PSP for 8.50.
I don't know if it will be any good, but it's worth it just to own a gme called Dead Head Fred.

I honestly love the OP for bringing this website and deal to my attention...Best price on some HD-DVDs I've seen in a while. The free shipping really brings this one home.

I've easily spent over a hundred bucks on here...Really am thinking of buying "Those Who Hunt Elves" collection...My friend says it's one of the most hilarious anime series he has even seen. Watched the first episode, it was good (nothing like FMA though (sad face) )

Ordered Scene It! and Lost Planet from secondspin.com a month or two ago with the HEYNOW promotion and received them pretty quickly. Lost Planet was in perfect condition but the Scene It! was missing its IR receiver for the remotes. They were quick to send me an RMA# and instructions to ship the product back for a full refund. I checked their website for the Scene It! that I purchased and they were sold out.

Well I sent it back and after 2.5 weeks Secondspin claimed they hadn't received it but on their website they had the same Scene It! for sale. Only 1 in stock too :cool:
So I figured I wasn't going to get my credit card credited so just bought Bioshock instead. Have a few bucks still in my account so thanks for the heads up on the promotion.

Even though they came through on everything I ordered, don't expect to get credit quickly or at all if something goes wrong.

bread's done
Back