Seeing if there is any interest in my xbox and games, also GT4 for PS2!

DeathMoJo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I have never sold anything on CAG or traded but i have used ebay a lot. Check out my profile, DeathMoJo is my username as well on there.

This is what im selling as a bundle only!

- Xbox system, manufactured in Sept. 2003. Purchased in July 2004. Used sparingly on and off since then. Never moved, well taken care of.

- 2 xbox controllers, both official xbox controllers and both S controllers, one green and one black.

- HD AV Pack, for component hookup and digital audio.

- Xbox live headset, the behind the head one, band was cracked and was super-glued back together, mic works perfectly fine, was purchased Nov. 11th, when Halo 2 came out!

- 8 games
- Halo 2
- Forza Motorsports
- Mechassault 2
- Fable
- Fuzion Frenzy
- Timsplitters: Future Perfect
- Scrapland
- Jade Empire

Everything has been adult owned and cared for, comes from a smoke-free home. All games are complete with packaging and manuals and all games are scratch free! Halo 2 and Forza have never been opened! They are extra copies i won at work.

I know about what im looking for but just wondering if there is any interest. Email me or PM with offers or questions!

looking to sell it as a whole set, if i can but ill let fable go for 15 shipped.

Also if anyone else is interested i have GT4, ill let that go for 25 shipped.

I only take money via paypal for safety and security for both parties and thats what i use with ebay.

bread's done
Back