Seeking GBA SP (ags-101)

ChuckZ

CAG Newbie
Can someone point me in the right direction on where I can find a Gameboy Advanced SP (model ags-101) at a decent price? Even though I own a NDS Lite, I am trying to replay some GBA titles and I hear that playing it on this specific console the games look better.

Define "decent price." You're probably going to pay- at minimum- $50 if you purchase one online. ShopGoodwill may be a good resource. Alternately, go to a brick and mortar Goodwill (or maybe a few dozen) and see if you can dredge up one there. I was able to get a AGS-101 for, geez, $10 at one. I bought a second AGS-101 from a member of CAG for $20 years ago, but it was badly scratched and I had to give it a lot of TLC to get it back on its feet. Looks pretty nice now, though!

Define "decent price." You're probably going to pay- at minimum- $50 if you purchase one online. ShopGoodwill may be a good resource. Alternately, go to a brick and mortar Goodwill (or maybe a few dozen) and see if you can dredge up one there. I was able to get a AGS-101 for, geez, $10 at one. I bought a second AGS-101 from a member of CAG for $20 years ago, but it was badly scratched and I had to give it a lot of TLC to get it back on its feet. Looks pretty nice now, though!
Well, I feel like anything over $80 is over-priced. It's true, I know minimum is about $50. Thanks for the heads up on ShopGoodwill they have a bunch on there.

I never knew there was a different model. I found two in the 'free junk' section where I used to live by sadly they are the front lit models and not the back lit models.

bread's done
Back