Sega CD Strategy Guides

Otherguy676

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I am not really a guide collector and usually don't look for them. Anyway, I was in Orlando visiting my girlfriend and there is a little independent game store that I visit every now and then. The store is run by a grandmother who can talk about RPGs all day long (I kid you not). I walked in the other day and for $5 a pop (more than I usually will spend on strategy guides), I got the Sega CD version of the Lunar Silver Star, Lunar Eternal Blue, and Popful Mail strategy guides. I left Vay and Phantasy Start IV (already have it). The guides are in good condition and the granny said that she had the games too (priced at $30) and that they were complete. She seemed to know how much the guides were worth and seemed quite excited that someone knew what they were. It was a pretty cool experience overall, I think this is the first hardcore granny gamer I ever met.

Do you remember the name of the store? I visited a couple of the smaller game shops down there when I was visiting my friends on vacation a few months ago.

Dont know the name. All I know it is next to Wendy's on Colonial. Every time I go, the same person is there working so I assume she owns the place.

Unfortuanetely, Visc, I live in Tampa and only go to Orlando to visit my gf every month or so. Ill stop in to see if she still has the guides, but the chances are pretty slim that they'll still be there. She was kind of surpised I didn't buy all of them.

bread's done
Back