Sega Genesis 20th Anniversary - The fans pick the next XBLA game EARTHWORM JIM

Trakan

Staff member
Feedback
122 (100%)
[quote name='Sega']In celebration of the 20th anniversary of the Sega Genesis, we're putting the power back in the fans' hands and letting you determine the next title we'll release on Xbox LIVE Arcade! Just pick from the Genesis classics below and cast your vote between August 14th and August 21st[/QUOTE]

500x_genesispoll.jpg

http://www.genesispoll.com/

VOTE FOR EARTHWORM JIM FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='benjamouth']I went for Toejam and Earl, if I had a choice of EWJ games I think I'd rather have EWJ2.[/QUOTE]
I'm sure that if there's enough interest in Earthworm Jim, they'd eventually release the second... and maybe a new one.

[quote name='Techsticles']Aren't these all on the Sonic Sega Collection except Earthworm Jim?[/QUOTE]
Toe Jam & Earl isn't.

Toe Jam and Earl and Earthworm Jim are the only two worth voting for - the other five are part of Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, which is a steal at $30.

[quote name='Radioactive_Man']i voted for toe jam & earl[/QUOTE]

If it was Toe Jam and Earl 2, I would've gone for it. I never got into the first one.

[quote name='Number83']If I am not mistaken, Earthworm Jim is an Interplay IP...I thought they were working on a remake/re-imagining anyway.[/QUOTE]

It is Interplay, but that's not a bad thing. :)

There was going to be a remake for the PSP, but that got canned. Wikipedia says they're working on "Earthworm Jim 4," but I haven't heard about that anywhere else.

TJ&E is the only one worth voting for. EWJ is a fantastic game, dont get me wrong, but TJ&E with online support would be amazing. im suprised the EWJ is so far out.

VOTE FOR TOE JAM & EARL

Aww man, Earth Worm gym was cool, but Streets of Rage used to be one of my favorite side scrolling beat em up games.

[quote name='Phunin']Earth Worm gym[/QUOTE]
My imagination is runnin' WILD.

I voted for earth worm Jim since I think there hasn't been a port of that on any console since it came out. ToeJam & Earl can be played on the Wii VC.

Voted Toe Jam & Earl, i think now that ej has a safe lead its better to vote for another game so sega knows the people also want that shortly after :)

[quote name='62t']No on Earthworm Jim unless they are willing to release the special edition Sega CD version[/QUOTE]

Seriously.

Revenge of Shinobi isn't on UGC too btw, nor the previous Sega Genesis Collection. It would be interesting to see if there are anymore changes to the port due to license issues.

awww i loved shining force and i didnt even know it was on Sonic's UGC o.o guess i know what im gonna go buy. ive never played EWJ or TJ&E so good luck to both of those fans.[SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
The site doesn't load any kind of poll on either of my computers, only the border. I just want to vote for Wonderboy, as I never got to play it, and it isn't on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis collection.

bread's done
Back