Sega Master System Price Help

videogamemaster

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone! I am planning on buying a Sega Master System on Ebay. How much do you think I should pay for a package that includes the console, 7 games with box and instructions, 2 controllers, light phaser and all the cables? Thanks for reading!

I got mine for $5 with 2 games all cords and teh phaser...but that was at a local place. On Ebay I would watch for a few days/Weeks and see what the average price is. or check local.

I have been looking for a few days, and I found one with 6 games, and I bid for 20.00. I have never seen one in the wild before, and I heard that they are hard to come across. Thanks for the advice though, and I will still look out at garage sales for one.

i just saw one today at a mom and pop shop for $24. Just for the system and controller i think tho.

i can get one at a local shop for 15 with all hookups and 2 controllers. this place sells the games for 1-3 each which is not bad

cheapest i do too i was there this week and picked up some dvds i am going there anymore they charge a straight amount. the guy never charges me tax lol

I kept asking if the owners needed help at the new location, since they're only about 6 blocks from my house there, but I never got a straight answer back from them. If either of you are ever on Main St. in downtown Wilkes-Barre, you guys should definitely stop in the original store(next to Gallery Of Sound and across from Boscov's).

The owners have a ton of guides there for $3-5 each, including the Millenium version of the MGS1 guide and others. And definitely look up The Gamestation if you hit that area, since that's another good store down in Wilkes-Barre.

Unfortunately, both are only open until 6 pm, with The Gamestation being open till 7pm on Saturdays.

bread's done
Back