Sega Saturn

TheChazz

CAG Veteran
Sorry for the terrible topic name.

I wasn't sure where to put it this post as its not a deal available to other people, actually, I'm not even sure if it's a deal at all. Well, here it is...

3 games, Virtua Fighter 2, Toshinden Remix, and Sonic R for 25 dollars. I've no clue if its a deal, so I'd like hear a more reasonable amount please.

Oh sorry I'm kinda new here, and I'm trying to buy. Quick input would be favorable. Thank you.
*Should I leave this topic here or start a similar on in a more appropriate part of the board?*

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, you want the trading thread. However I'm not sure if you're gonna find someone with all 3 for sale. But $25 sounds fair to me. And if they're disk only you could go even cheaper.

I do have Virtua Fighter 2 & Toshinden Remix for sale, but they're the import copies.

The reason I was unsure about where to put this thread is because the deal is a personal one from a person I know, so Its not really up for anyone.

You didn't specify the condition, which has a big impact on the value of the games. If it's just the games themselves (without box or instructions) they would be worth a lot less.

Assuming loose games, the Saturn Rarity Guide values them as follows:

Virtua Fighter 2: $5
Sonic R: $12
Toshinden Remix: $4

For a total of $21

Assuming everything is complete in box, the values go up to:

Virtau Fighter 2: $10
Sonic R: $25
Toshinden Remix: $10

For a total of $45

So I would say if it's mostly just the game themselves, its a fair deal overall, otherwise if they are all complete with box and instructions then they are worth more then $25

You can probably get a better deal looking for "saturn lots" when searching on ebay. However, I have fond memories of all of those games.

According to the website, i can get roughly 324 dollars for all the Panzer Dragoon Games, BECAUSE I HAVE THEM ALL!!!! (yes, even the panzer dragoon demo as well)

I picked up PDS at a PnT for 140 COMPLETE and MINT!!!, thats about what i would spend on ebay, but i had to get it due to the fact i knew one day i would see a copy at a Play n Trade.

Im on the 3rd disk now of PDS, so far its a really great game...

[quote name='Otherguy676']your rarity guide provides an awsome service, however, the values seem too high on a lot of items. How long has it been around?[/quote]

The site iteself has been up since August 2008, but work on it started a long time before.

The prices there are a result of extensive research and are constantly updated, but if you think some prices are high feel free to send me a PM with details (or you could use the feedback forum there) and I will pass the information along to our editors.

(Note that it isnt an Ebay guide, if that is what you wee comparing prices to.)

bread's done
Back