Sega's Dreamcast games coming to XBL, PSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
You probably should change the title to Sega's Dreamcast games coming to XBL and PSN. There are at least four (I think) Dreamcast games already on XBL. I know that MvsC2 is also on PSN. Are there any other Dreamcast games on that service?

Anyway, I hope Sega put's some real effort into this and make more than just a few games available.

EDIT: Well that was fast! :applause:

[quote name='mogamer']You probably should change the title to Sega's Dreamcast games coming to XBL and PSN. [/QUOTE]

Done.

My two biggest hopes are Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue, both of which would fall under the category of "Sega Games".

[quote name='bvharris']
My two biggest hopes are Skies of Arcadia and Shenmue, both of which would fall under the category of "Sega Games".[/QUOTE]

Shenmue would be awesome! :D I like the Gamecube version of Skies better though.

[quote name='mogamer']Shenmue would be awesome! :D I like the Gamecube version of Skies better though.[/QUOTE]

So do I, but if they're truly making visual and other enhancements to the games, I'd love to see what they'd do with SoA. And I wouldn't mind playing through it again for Achievements either. :D

Shenmue 2, a fully translated Segagaga, and the Bass and Marine Fishing games compatible with the new motion controllers since they had the fishing controller for these games on the original.

Shenmue 2 for Xbox is backwards compatible, don't think they'd bother.

Maybe a single title that includes both 1 and 2? That would be nice.

Doesn’t matter to me I have a real DC,
It’ll probably be cheaper to buy a DC, and the games used than to download them on XB live etc.:roll:

To hell with bringing Shenmue 1 and even 2 over. What they need to do is make 3 and put it in a box set with 1 and 2 remade for todays systems. Thats what I want. Hell just give me Shenmue 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back