Seiko Kinetic Men's watch - $106, shipped

RBM

CAGiversary!
Amazon.com has a Seiko kinetic men's watch (there is no model number indicated) for $95.40 before shipping (it came out to $105.xx with shipping, when I put it in the cart.) This is being sold by Bargain Outfitters, and is only worth mentioning because it is pretty cheap for a Seiko kinetic watch.

"Low power indicator; Stainless steel case; Black face with gold-tone hour / minute / second markers; Date window at 3 o'clock; Small gold-tone minute / second markers around face; Water resistant to 328' below the surface; Gold-tone hands; Hardlex crystal; Brushed stainless band with polished gold-tone accents; Push-button deployment clasp; 1 1/16" diam. face, 11/16" w. band, weighs 4 ozs."

Personally, I don't particularly care for this model (or the less than professional wording of the listing, which I did not quote in its entirety.) However, the purchase would be through Amazon.com (and not directly with this vendor,) and this might be just the gift someone is looking to give. If so, enjoy!

B000F5R0JE.01-A2JKI4GC0SV5UZ._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_V56315016_.jpg

bread's done
Back