Select Adult Swim Seasons $9.99 @ Amazon

bigsyxxy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Just noticed that all 4 season of Sealab, all 3 of Space Ghost, and the first 2 of Harvey Birdman are $9.99 ea. Not sure if this is a repost but that is the cheapest I recall seeing season 4 of Sealab. FSSS over $25....too lazy to post a link (and by lazy I mean intoxicated) but hope this helps spread the joy of adult swim.

Also, why is Superjail not on DVD yet. :(

Actually, it seriously needs to be on Blu-ray...animation that dense would be amazing in HD.

[quote name='shadowkast']ATHF or bust[/QUOTE]

This.

I've never seen them go below $13.99 each, and I had no interest in the show back when they were that price. I'd pick them all up for $9.99 however.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']The fact that everyone only seems to care about ATHF makes me sad. :([/QUOTE]
ATHF is the shit dude. But I agree that others should enjoy all AS shows.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']ATHF is the shit dude. But I agree that others should enjoy all AS shows.[/QUOTE]

I thought that ATHF was okay, but played out by now. Like I said, I'm into Squidbillies (because Unknown Hinson FTW) and Superjail (because incredible animation FTW), myself.

They do need to get all this stuff out on DVD, though. I hate when cartoons just disappear.

[quote name='morphineseason']Highly recommend The Brak Show vol. 1 and 2 if you are into some stupid-fun humor.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I think the Brak Show is underrated.

bread's done
Back