Select Anime Releases for $10 @ Wal-Mart (B&M / YMMV)

WTK

CAGiversary!
Updated list with links to Walmart.com if applicable:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='killa5k7']I figured you would have owned this one Kirin...very odd for you. Still no confirmation, but they did take it out of my account, so hopefully thats a full win.[/QUOTE]

I've been holding out on a Blu-ray release for a long time, but for $10 I couldn't pass it up. I've already seen the show, mind you.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']If anybody out there would be kind enough to snag me a copy of Soul Eater volume 2 (at cost plus shipping), I'd be very grateful![/QUOTE]

Yes, I would be greatful as well. Anyone willing to pick me up one would be worshipped tons..believe it or not I cannot find any copies of any of these sets anywhere in town. Even full retail pricing.

[quote name='nightmare452']Soul Eater Part 1 is back online.

I finally ordered one for $10 plus the Initial D movie.[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry. You should have just asked, I'd have given you mine.

found both Soul Eater 1 and 2 at my local walmart today. was surprised. got both but now I'm second guessing myself. parts 3 and 4 are a ridiculous $40 on each on amazon etc.. for HALF seasons!!! I'm worried that I'll be stuck with parts 1 and 2 and not be able to get 3 and 4 for a remotely decent price. or they'll discontinue the 1/2 seasons and release it all as 1 big season. ah well.

[quote name='Brian9824']Well i they discontinue the 1/2 seasons then you get Season 2 in 1 piece.[/QUOTE]

true, I'm just an anime cheap ass and am loathe to spend $75 for ONE SEASON (especially when I got season 1 for $20 :D ) and am always nervous that they're gonna pull something like they did with Pumpkin scissors and not release the last set etc..

Soul eater is a popular show where the entire series is already streaming on netflix, so its unlikely it won't get a full dvd release.

[quote name='Brian9824']Soul eater is a popular show where the entire series is already streaming on netflix, so its unlikely it won't get a full dvd release.[/QUOTE]
Ah! I haven't looked at Netflix's streaming movies for a couple months, thanks for the good news. Also, on topic, there was jack at the nearest Wal-Mart to me (82nd and king I think, in Portland), unless you count a season of DBGT, which I don't.

bread's done
Back