Select Blu-Ray Titles 3 for $30 @ Walmart.com

supershammy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Pretty great deal on many of these, and a lot of great movies here.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=14291665&sourceid=08717596521231850487

Choose any three:

Michael Clayton
Syriana
30 Days of Night
The One
LA Confidental
The Departed
Good Night, and Good Luck
Dog Day Afternoon
Pan's Labyrinth
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
Training Day
Terminator Salvation
Full Metal Jacket
JFK
Angels & Demons
Rio Bravo
Replacement Killers
Cowboys
Wyatt Earp
Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within
Blood Diamond
The Big Hit
16 Blocks
Coming to America
The Last Samurai
Purple Rain
Bonnie and Clyde
Falling Down
Legend of Zorro
Lakeview Terrace
Universal Soldier: The Return
Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford
ATL
Deliverance
Gods and Generals
My Sister's Keeper
Star Wars: The Clone Wars
Resident Evil: Degeneration
Lethal Weapon
Lethal Weapon 2
Amadeus
Friday the 13th: Killer Cut
Shorts
Devil's Own
Dragon Wars (too bad it doesnt come with the Rifftrax)
Gridiron Gang
Rocky Balboa
Quarantine
Silent Hill
10,000 BC
Fracture
Troy
Ghost Rider
Bram Stoker's Dracula
A Few Good Men
xXx
Men in Black
Hancock
Road Warrior
The Patriot

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of the good ones (Kiss Kiss, LA Confidential, Pan's Labirynth, The Departed, JFK, FMJ) I haven't seen for less than $15 before. Definite deals to be had here. The shitty ones, obviously, you will see everywhere for cheaper.

The Departed was $8 at bestbuy around christmas time...Not that I think someone would overpay if they bought it for $15 because it's awesome...I guess the deal just doesn't appeal to me because the only ones I would want i already own...

just a heads-up there is also a 3 for $45 deal that includes Avatar, Crazyheart, Fight Club, Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs and basically all the same stuff from the 3 for $30 deal...

Not bad, though Walmart has offered many of these movies in the past for even $8 in-store. However, I think it's a good deal now because when I went there last night, they acted like I was crazy asking about their "$10 Blu-rays" which they used to have. Movies like Rambo and many others were listed at $15 instead of $10.

[quote name='SLeeK719']just a heads-up there is also a 3 for $45 deal that includes Avatar, Crazyheart, Fight Club, Cloudy with a Chance of meatballs and basically all the same stuff from the 3 for $30 deal...[/QUOTE]

Do you have a link? $15 for Avatar with two movies I could care less about is a great deal!

[quote name='xblaze23']Dude, Am I blind or can I not find the Departed on here? I was thinking Avatar + Fight Club + The Departed or Pan's Labyrinth[/QUOTE]

The Departed might only be on the 3 for $30 offer, or it could be sold it.

Glad I got in on this earlier when it came up. I ended up getting

The Patriot
Silent Hill
Falling Down

All for 32 bucks. Damn good deal

Dammit, should have gotten in on this earlier. I really wanted Falling Down and it's no longer listed. That movie has not dropped below $18-20 anywhere else since it came out about 8 months ago.

I always see people recommending Assassination of Jesse James, and I haven't seen the film myself but I'm sure I'd like it. It seems to be talked about as a must have blu-ray, yet I follow Dvdbeaver/Blubeaver because their reviews are usually pretty extensive and well laid out. They don't really recommend this blu as the quality isn't the best it could be (obvious edge-enhancement, etc.) Is it worth getting now, or might another version be released in the future?

Picked up Angels and Demons, Quarantine and Falling Down.

I really wanted Falling Down so the deal was worth it just for that movie.
Lists on Amazon for $18.99

Edit: got all my movies today. Very pleased with the service from Walmart.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gojiboy']I always see people recommending Assassination of Jesse James, and I haven't seen the film myself but I'm sure I'd like it. It seems to be talked about as a must have blu-ray, yet I follow Dvdbeaver/Blubeaver because their reviews are usually pretty extensive and well laid out. They don't really recommend this blu as the quality isn't the best it could be (obvious edge-enhancement, etc.) Is it worth getting now, or might another version be released in the future?[/QUOTE]

I recommend picking the current version up. It definitely has some issues with the video but I don't expect another version to ever come out, at least in the blu-ray age. The movie didn't make very much money and it hasn't gained a huge home video following. Still a decent transfer and the movie is well worth a purchase.

bread's done
Back