Select games 50% off at FYE YMMV

shiningslade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
54 (100%)
I was at my local FYE the other day & they had select games for 50% off clearance titles for these systems :360::psp::ds::wii::ps3:. Valkyria Chronicles for :ps3: was one title to note. It was $14.99 after discount plus the Backstage pass stacks on it. Go check your FYE's for good deals! This is definitely YMMV though as some stores don't even carry games anymore. Lot's of decent titles for DS & PSP too. I picked up a DQV for :ds: for $17.49!

I saw this also at the Tower City store in Cleveland, OH. There was 75% off all NEW PS2 games and accessories also.

Yeah..almost everything at FYE is YMMV. I remember when the Sam Goody's (aka FYE) around me closed down...their sales were epic. You could get energy drinks like 10 for a dollar, and their DVDs were all 60-70% off, so there's no telling how many $2-3 DVDs I made out with. Oh, and I scored some skullcandy headphones for like 3 bucks. We must've gone in there every day to scour things we missed...oh me, I'm rambling again :cry:

There's only one FYE near me still open, and I'm actually headed out that way today, so I'll probably check this out.

FYE around here had some kinda random markdowns, LBP (not goty) and blazblue marked down to like $20 and $17.49, some guitar heros and games that were 50% off but weren't marked with a sticker like DQIV that i picked up for $9.99 :)

A few months ago my FYE did this, however they marked all of the titles for ps3 at least to full price and then took the various discounts off.

I was just there last week. Mine had a mostly PS2, DS, and few PC games on sale. Thought about getting the PC version of DMC3, but then I saw it was $20. I did pick up Shoot em up out of the $2 movie section.

bread's done
Back