Select Guitar/Band Hero Games $9.99 to $19.99 at Best Buy

I dont know if the sale is still going on, but alot of these games were cheaper at Fred Meyer this last week.

saw Metallica for 19.99 and went to my best buy it was in stock this morning but sold out when I got there, Just ordered it online with FS from silver, for a couple more months anyway

[quote name='Kezmer']saw Metallica for 19.99 and went to my best buy it was in stock this morning but sold out when I got there, Just ordered it online with FS from silver, for a couple more months anyway[/QUOTE]

Toys R Us are doing a B1G1 50% this week. Metallica is $40 though

[quote name='hypertails02']Is the B1G1 "deal" that Best Buy had awhile ago with Guitar Hero Software still valid?[/QUOTE]

No, it ended a while back.

Oh wow, GH:Metallica's price is worth asking one of my american friends to buy it for me, as I can't find the game under $40 here...even used!

Thanks CheapyD!

Awesome, picking these up. Would never have paid full price for them, but they're fun with a bunch of people over. This is the nice price. Good find!

not sure how wide spread this is but i got guitar hero:smash hits for 360 for $4 at sears. it's YMMV but I'd give it a shot

Basically, theres a code on the back of the manual, you'll put that into GH5 (or Band Hero, which a lot of people recommend importing GH5 into) and its a large download.

I would get GH Metallica for $20. I might drive across town this weekend to get it. The BB closer to me is out of stock, maybe they will restock before the end of the week.

[quote name='plutoknight']Basically, theres a code on the back of the manual, you'll put that into GH5 (or Band Hero, which a lot of people recommend importing GH5 into) and its a large download.[/QUOTE]

You get more songs importing Band Hero into GH5 than the other way around.

[quote name='Double-J']Is that free, or is it like the RB export key where you have to buy it on PSN?[/QUOTE]

It's a small fee.

Which gh games support the exporting? Thinking I will probably pick up BH, WT, and smash hits. Would that be a pretty decent set list?

Got Band Hero yesterday; trying to decide which direction to do the import. Are there any major pros/cons about which way to import? I'm leaning towards exporting Band Hero to GH5 as I like to keep the "core" games with the most songs.

[quote name='Justin42']Got Band Hero yesterday; trying to decide which direction to do the import. Are there any major pros/cons about which way to import? I'm leaning towards exporting Band Hero to GH5 as I like to keep the "core" games with the most songs.[/QUOTE]

You will lose Hilary Duff and Jesse McCartney if you do that. For those reasons alone I would export GH5 into BH rather than BH into GH5.

You lose five songs or so importing Band Hero into Guitar Hero, vs losing 20 or so importing Guitar Hero into Band Hero. it's all about preference though, which songs would you rather lose.

[quote name='jling84']You will lose Hilary Duff and Jesse McCartney if you do that. For those reasons alone I would export GH5 into BH rather than BH into GH5.[/QUOTE]

You lose Petty, Idol, Bowie, Dylan, Queen and others going the other way. And I wouldn't say you "lose" Jesse McCartney. ;)

bread's done
Back