Select PS3 Move Games and PS Vita Games $9.97 each @ store.sony.com

Not too bad, but regular shipping is $5.00. Kinda kills it for a single game. Really wanted that physical copy of Wipeout Vita.

[quote name='zechs34']Not too bad, but regular shipping is $5.00. Kinda kills it for a single game. Really wanted that physical copy of Wipeout Vita.[/QUOTE]

I got free shipping on my order.

I have just beaten sorcery, I say go for it. I enjoyed it, even though a bit childish for my age, bu hey, I'm childish.

In the beginning its not that interesting, but wait until you learn all the spells, then things get much more dynamic.

[quote name='finsfan0210']Its on the RLS for $10 and free shipping.[/QUOTE]

I need to save my points though. That's the only thing stopping me from buying it.

[quote name='tylerh1701']How?[/QUOTE]

It looks like it is 5 dollars per item? I was going to order two 10 dollar games and the shipping was shown as 10 dollars

[quote name='zechs34']Not too bad, but regular shipping is $5.00. Kinda kills it for a single game. Really wanted that physical copy of Wipeout Vita.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='bonkers1978']I got free shipping on my order.[/QUOTE]

It looks like it is 5 dollars per item? I was going to order two 10 dollar games and the shipping was shown as 10 dollars

[quote name='tylerh1701']How?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='IceTeaCrisis']It looks like it is 5 dollars per item? I was going to order two 10 dollar games and the shipping was shown as 10 dollars[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Guess'] Free ground shipping on all orders over $25. [/quote]

Thanks OP. Grabbed each of the Vita games. Already have most of them for free on PS+, but I vastly prefer physical copies (free is about the most I'll pay for digital distro).

Deal would be sweeter if I could combine this deal with the spend 2500 points receive 2500 points promo on the Sony Rewards site.

Man I wish I never bought HS for my vita from the PSN store. The capacity space is worth so much more D: But I don't feel like paying $17 for the same game twice. Oh well. Thanks again OP!

[quote name='exaznkid']looking at that list makes me regret getting a move.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Only game that tempted me was The Fight and I doubt it will be good. If it were not for HotD and games of that nature, I wouldn't even have one.

[quote name='kburns10']Agreed. Only game that tempted me was The Fight and I doubt it will be good. If it were not for HotD and games of that nature, I wouldn't even have one.[/QUOTE]
I recommend The Fight (especially at $10). It got a lot better after the patch, great work out game. You would be surprised how accurate it is. I hate the stamina system though, and the training sessions which are mandatory to challenge high level opponents are badly implemented.

And don't be sad, they are continuing to support the Move for PS4.

EDIT: I want to add to get the best experience out of the game, your Move operating environment should be ideal in terms of background color, distance and lighting.

only game i want is little deviants.. but as some mentioned the shipping kills it. I wish they had ship to store since one opened near me recently. Or a fee shipping code

Sucks you gotta buy 3 to get the free shipping. If they had some other games like Smart As or Mortal Kombat, then id probably bite.

Hot Shots is worth 10 tho. Grabbed it from Best Buy for 10 and dont regret it one bit

Is there a ship to store option or anything? Or does this apply in store? I have one that opened around here recently and would love to get little deviants. Shipping just kills this

Shit maybe i can get BBY to PM, but i dont think its in stock at my store

I ordered Wipeout, Hot Shots Golf and the card case for $5.99 so I could get free shipping. I've been waiting to get some games for $10 since the only game I have so far is Little Deviants (that came with the system). Now I just need to find Ridge Racer and Katamari for $10 new each and I'll be set for a while (until there is another deal on games that is).

Your shitty OP made me think EyePet and whatever Dance were the only things left. Why not list the like 10 games?

[quote name='TooPoor']I recommend The Fight (especially at $10). It got a lot better after the patch, great work out game. You would be surprised how accurate it is. I hate the stamina system though, and the training sessions which are mandatory to challenge high level opponents are badly implemented.

And don't be sad, they are continuing to support the Move for PS4.

EDIT: I want to add to get the best experience out of the game, your Move operating environment should be ideal in terms of background color, distance and lighting.[/QUOTE]

Really? I'm not opposed to the idea of The Fight as this seems like a good workout tool. I've always heard it had bad controls, but if that has been addressed, it might be worth looking into.

[quote name='kburns10']Really? I'm not opposed to the idea of The Fight as this seems like a good workout tool. I've always heard it had bad controls, but if that has been addressed, it might be worth looking into.[/QUOTE]

The controls WERE horrible when I first played it. My friend let me borrow his Move kit before I opted in, and bought one myself. I tried that game out, and I could barely get past the intro training stage. I haven't played the game since the patch so who knows if it got better since then...

Just want to pass this along - as fate would have it I stopped into the Sony Style store in Marysville Washington yesterday and they have discounted almost EVERY game they had in the store....some I remember :

Vita

Silent Hill Book of Memories 19.99
HSG 9.99
Wipeout 9.99
Gravity Rush 14.99
MGS HD Collection 19.99
Mortal Kombat 9.99

Ps3
Motorostorm Apocalypse 9.99
Silent Hill Downpour 9.99
Modnation Racers 9.99
Mass Effect Trilogy 49.99

I Apologize for not remembering more, but almost every game was on clearance. The only ones not we're really recent releases like DMC for instance.

[quote name='kburns10']Really? I'm not opposed to the idea of The Fight as this seems like a good workout tool. I've always heard it had bad controls, but if that has been addressed, it might be worth looking into.[/QUOTE]
It got better after the patch, but it really depends on your operating conditions. I have restructured my living room for the move, so controls were great. Hooks and straights are always captured accurately, albeit not as fast as you punch in real life.

Sweet! I ordered Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational $9.97, ModNation Racers $9.97, Little Deviants $9.97 & Uncharted: Golden Abyss $19.99 for the PSP Vita. Also ordered The Shoot $9.97, Playstation Move Heroes $9.97 & The Fight: Lights Out $9.97 for $84.86 (free shipping) after taxes. Pretty cool. Just recently bought a PSP Vita so I've been enjoying picking up cheap games for it. :)

[quote name='TooPoor']It got better after the patch, but it really depends on your operating conditions. I have restructured my living room for the move, so controls were great. Hooks and straights are always captured accurately, albeit not as fast as you punch in real life.[/QUOTE]

I know I have to turn on all the lights, and even then head tracking doesn't really work.

The game is decent, but I really wish you didn't have to do the seperate training in order to up your fighter stats, and could earn stat increase by fighting alone.

I recommend watching the you tube video on how to rack up skill points in the speed bag - 1-2 minutes for an easy 50 skill points.

I'll vouch for The Shoot. Really fun light gun game that just never got an ounce of attention (from Sony included).

[quote name='waldo21212']I know I have to turn on all the lights, and even then head tracking doesn't really work.

The game is decent, but I really wish you didn't have to do the seperate training in order to up your fighter stats, and could earn stat increase by fighting alone.

I recommend watching the you tube video on how to rack up skill points in the speed bag - 1-2 minutes for an easy 50 skill points.[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, head tracking is a pain. I just turn it off always. Agree on the stat building issue.

[quote name='kburns10']Agreed. Only game that tempted me was The Fight and I doubt it will be good. If it were not for HotD and games of that nature, I wouldn't even have one.[/QUOTE]

I like The Fight, it's one of the few move games that isn't covered with dust from lack of use. It's a good shoulder work out.

Get fit with Mel b is only 6$ w/free shipping on Amazon

bread's done
Back