Select Vita launch titles (wipeout, little deviants, more) $29.99 at Gamestop.com

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Mem cards are deal breakers. Was looking forward to getting one on launch day but forget it for while.[/QUOTE]

Yea, when buying that $250 handheld + $30-$40 games, that $25 card is really going to break the bank :roll: Grab a 4gb card to start with, and upgrade once a third party card comes out/prices drop. Problem solved.

[quote name='heyheyhey11']Mem cards are deal breakers. Was looking forward to getting one on launch day but forget it for while.[/QUOTE]

You cheap bastard, come on Sony wants you to spend $500 at launch :lol:

New Katamari game for Vita appears to have an msrp of 29.99 also. That's a no brainer for me. If they can stick to this game pricing model I'll be very proud of their restraint.

[quote name='handsomepete']New Katamari game for Vita appears to have an msrp of 29.99 also. That's a no brainer for me. If they can stick to this game pricing model I'll be very proud of their restraint.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately katamari and ridge are both glorified demos with lots of DLC.

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Grab a 4gb card to start with, and upgrade once a third party card comes out/prices drop.[/QUOTE]

That's if someone wants to make a third party card.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Unfortunately katamari and ridge are both glorified demos with lots of DLC.[/QUOTE]

Source/more info? Katamari is the only vita game besides Gravity Daze I care about >

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Yea, when buying that $250 handheld + $30-$40 games, that $25 card is really going to break the bank :roll: Grab a 4gb card to start with, and upgrade once a third party card comes out/prices drop. Problem solved.[/QUOTE]

Yeah! And by the same logic it's okay to spend $50,000 on a car if you are already spending $15,000 on one, even though there are $15,000 dollar cars from other manufacturers that function exactly the same as the $50,000 car, but gotta pay for that premium that comes with the name!

So grab a 4 gb card an enjoy the fact that FF7 and FF8 alone will fill it. Wait my bad, PSOne classics aren't available at launch (I wonder why? :roll:). Well at least they aren't trying to push day-1 digital copies on this sys- ... oh, right. Well...uh...just be happy you can save your game! HOW DARE YOU WAIT FOR A MORE REASONABLE PRICE ON CHEAPASSGAMERDOTCOM!

[quote name='gkrykewy']Unfortunately katamari and ridge are both glorified demos with lots of DLC.[/QUOTE]

Yup, especially Ridge Racer. SCAMCO and their nefarious DLC practices strike again, this time on a whole new platform!

[quote name='Nohbdy']That's if someone can make a third party card.[/QUOTE]

Sony would have to approve any accessories so it maybe on Howard Stringers desk for the next 2 years. :lol:

Sony will want to maximize profits on this device. They are losing money again and seriously a 4GB memory card is going cheap. If you want to download demos or Vita games from PSN, you'll fill up a 4GB memory card pretty quick.

Well, at certain point you got to say boooooo and no.

For system which I originally intended to order at newegg because they don't charge tax in new York. And for the games, I could see two or three games I like to buy. But again, at certain point you have to say no to Sony. Why do shitty sony? Ppl are to like you again(quote from wombats)

I felt so terrible and got burnt on buying 3ds on launch day, maybe holding off until a big promotion comes along will do. Let see if I wait that long. I'm a big nerd

bread's done
Back