Selected Micro Center customers getting $20 off any one single item email

attachicon.gif
image.jpg
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
Check your email if you are a customer register your email through their website

Create an account and keep fingers cross for a coupon good luck
https://www.microcenter.com/InsiderAcct/Registration.aspx

Thank you so so so much for reminding me to check my email.

I had like 1300 unread messages because I always forget about email until some cag posts a thread saying that I should check it on the off chance that maybe I just might perhaps could get an email if I am lucky.

Thank god for you telling us to check our email sir. Because when I do check it I never actually read them to see if I get something I might find useful until I am told specifically to.

Where is the proof in that statement? Need links to actual reliable sources that prove it if youre going to make claims.
Personal experience. They are the only place I have ever had my dad's name associated with my email address. And I keep getting emails from various places with his name in the emails at my email address.

Yea I believe microcenter are huge rats when it comes to money. Chicagoland area are all dicks, only care about sales and dont like there time being wasted

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I believe microcenter are huge rats when it comes to money. Chicagoland area are all dicks, only care about sales and dont like there time being wasted
You just described 100% of all business companies lol
Sales. check
No time wasted. check

Stop window shopping, buddy! The MC employees are onto you

TBH, once you hit the WWW your info is gone and all out there.

Microcenter DOES have the best prices for PC related stuff (at least B&M, which also PMs nearly anything), so except for tax, being in NYC and having a reliable physical vendor is nice. They are also very lenient with return/issue policies, helpful in store (not on phone, if they ever pickup), and pretty knowledgeable staff as opposed to "certified geeks" and other incompetent blue shirted salesmen.

Anyway, I like microcenter because I have like 3 locations around me with usually ridiculously mispriced sales (I once bought 3 sony refurbished from mfr PS3 for $100 each, and they were all working great, I JB them for fun to see what it was about and sold them for $250 a piece)

IDK about their privacy policy, but B&M is excellent

just $.02

Great, I was eyeballing a segate 3tb internal hard drive at Microcenter for 84.99...with this coupon it will bring it down even more!  Lets hope I get this coupon before the price goes up.

I think I used to receive MC emails a long time ago. Not anymore. Guess I'll sign up for this insider's acct thing. Doubt I'd get this coupon but maybe something in the future.

Kinda hope I get this email...and I kinda hope I don't.  I just paid off my Microcenter card after building a new pc last year, and though there isn't really anything I need, for 20% off I'm sure I could find something.

I hope I get this coupon soon.  $20 off anything is an awesome deal.  I haven't gotten a MC coupon in my email, since last year when the Brooklyn MC store offered free usb sticks for the store opening.

bread's done
Back