Selected Sony Official PS3 Accessories On Sale @ GameStop

Thanks OP
I may pick up PS 3 move charging station. I wonder if the prices of the same used products went down. It could be seet deals as well.

jeez...i've been looking for a move navigation controller for under $26 for what seems like forever. still can't find a great deal on it. any suggestions?

[quote name='d8onausa']I can't believe I just saw a $20 HDMI cable called a deal.[/QUOTE]
Also, Amazon's Dualshock 3's are always prices below $45.

[quote name='d8onausa']I can't believe I just saw a $20 HDMI cable called a deal.[/QUOTE]

lulz. I just grabbed an extra one off 1saleaday for a buck shipped yesterday.

I mean the closest think to a deal would probably be that camo BT headset as it doesn't appear to be sold at any other major retailer now from what I can find, BUT it's pretty damn fugly to me

[quote name='ssjmichael']I don't see a single deal here[/QUOTE]

Isn't the price on the Blu-Ray Remote decent? I don't recall seeing it for $15 anywhere in the past, but perhaps I missed it.

[quote name='AwRy108']Isn't the price on the Blu-Ray Remote decent? I don't recall seeing it for $15 anywhere in the past, but perhaps I missed it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I guess that's an okay price for it. I just think $25 is way too high in general for the remote, and I think just recently it could be bought from gohastings for super cheap (like under $10). $15 should be the MSRP for the remote

Last edited by a moderator:
Grabbed a remote tonight - I'd considered the cheap $10 Nyko one and a $30 Harmony (using the cheapies infrared dongle), but the official Sony one for $15 works for me. Thanks again, OP!

[quote name='orale1226']Is the remote worth it?[/QUOTE]

I had a PS3 remote, but after accumulating quite a few electronic devices and accompanying remotes, I ended up buying a Logitech Harmony universal remote to cut down on the number of remotes. Personally, I'm very pleased having gone this route. I did have to buy an adapter that converts IR signal to Bluetooth signal for the PS3 (the Logitech adapter wasn't out at the time, so the one I bought actually had you open up the PS3 remote and take out the parts from the remote and put it into the adapter), and Logitech makes one. I imagine it works perfectly with their Harmony remotes. Anyway, this is always an option if you have a ton of remotes like I used to.

Hmm I might get that remote. Just wondering, I have two games that's pending or in the "open" order status. I want to cancel. I used two gift cards. When it cancels will I get refunded all my money in both gift cards including shipping cost? It hasn't ship yet or anything.

[quote name='orale1226']Is the remote worth it?[/QUOTE]

$15 bucks? Yup! I have one and it works great.
No more fast forwarding or rewinding everytime you put the controller down too hard.
It doesn't take up a usb spot with a dongle.
Nice way to use media bar when not playing a game.
My wife can use it.

You can use the code 20ACC to get 20% off accessories on an online order. I didn't feel like going to the store to pick up a PS3 remote, and it just so happens that the 20% off takes off $3 (and $2.99 is the shipping cost). Breaks even, and allows me to be extra lazy. I'm assuming this code will work on other items too. The page specifies PC accessories, but it seems to be working on all types of accessories.

Thanks OP, been wanting to pick up a remote for a while for netflix.

bread's done
Back