Sell/Trade Star Wars CCG & Guild Wars

AnchorsAway

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
looking to sell/trade (prefer sell) Guild Wars Collector's Edition(sells for $80 new)
The game is in perfect condition, comes with the cd key, art book, soundtrack from the game, and manual. make an offer :)

Also, If any of you are interested in Star Wars Customizable Card Game, I have a huge lot of over 2000 (3 boxes full) cards to get rid of.
There are A LOT of rares, such as 5 rare Lukes, Vader w/ saber, Yoda, Death Star, executor (super star destroyer), Mellinnium Falcon, all the bounty hunters from Empire with their guns and ships. Too many to list. but will list more if requested.
All of these cards are from the premiere up to Jabba's Palace and all the cards are in near mint condition. make an offer :)

WANTS

i'm really looking for a blue Nintendo DS (mint condition)

also cds, dvds, PC DS and Gamecube games.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVES FOR TRADE
GBA + charger
sonic adventure gba
castlevania circle of the moon gba
monster inc gbc

timesplitters ps2
okage ps2
phanton brave ps2
grandia 2 ps2
racer - pro driver ps2
mortal kombat deadly alliance ps2
catwomam ps2
monster rancher 3 ps2

resident evil - directors cut
crono cross *
legend of dragoon *

WANTS
gamecube mini screen for outdoors
.hack part 2-4 ps2
GUILD WARS************8
star ocean ps2

the only way i would trade ds is probably for gamecube so do you think i can trade my games for your guild wars? you probably still have the game in ur pc anyways.....

Guild Wars has been uninstalled from my computer, I no longer play it nor plan to since City of Villains beta starts for me sometime this month. I can assure you that the owner of this game will be the only one with the cd key.

I'm really looking for the Blue DS, but list your Gamecube games...I might find something that will spark my interest.

[quote name='xeverex18']the only way i would trade ds is probably for gamecube so do you think i can trade my games for your guild wars? you probably still have the game in ur pc anyways.....[/QUOTE]

sorry, think I missread this....are you asking for me to include some of my Gamecube games with Guild Wars for your DS? if so, these are my games

Warioware Inc
Mario Golf TT
Mario Power Tennis
Pikmin 2
Soul Calibur II
Star Wars Rogue Leader
Star Wars Rebel Strike
Mario Kart Double Dash
Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker
Super Smash Bros: Melee
Gamecube preview disc (splinter cell, sonic heroes, billy hatcher)
Resident Evil 4 Demo disc

i said, the only way i want to trade my DS if i am getting a Gamecube. i have gcn games but no system. and did u c anything i listed u would trade for guildwars

oooh ok, so just the gamecube (black) for the DS(blue)? I can do that if you want.
Its in great condition, never had it freeze on me or any disc reading errors.
I'll even throw in a second controller, 59 block memory card (nintendo brand)

I'm still willing to get rid of Guild Wars, but theres nothing from your list I can really use, don't have a PS2, and have the GBA games I'd want already. Lemme know if there was anything else you were willing to trade. :)

sorry but my ds is not blue and a ds is worth 150 with mario and i seen cube go to 60$ with a lota games added. would you think so?

yeah the blue DS come with Mario 64 both new for $150, and Gamecubes go for $100 new. but ofcourse your DS (and without Mario 64) is used as is my Gamecube system. Would you be interested in Guild Wars along with the Gamecube system?

oh ok, much appreciated. Could you also tell me the condition of your DS? any scratches at all on the touch pad or anything like that? thanks

I can give you Mario Golf, Wario Ware Mega Party Games, Resident Evil 4 Demo, and Preview Disc

i dunno, i'm really attached to mario tennis and wind waker, even my girlfriend plays them... i bumped this for SW CCG tho...i'll let you know tonight.

bread's done
Back