Selling 2 amazing No More Heroes 2 posters signed by SUDA 51

Sir Daniel Fortesque

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hi guys. I'm selling 2 amazing high quality No More Heroes 2 posters signed by the creator himself, Suda 51. These are beautiful and I'm just selling them because I'm planning to move out of the country this year, so I can't stick with 'em. They are around 5 feet tall, so taking then with me would be kind of a pain.

I'm open to offers, but please be reasonable and consider that these 2 posters are basically unique collector's items.

As far as shipping goes, we can negotiate it. Some stuff that I'd be interested is a PSP in great condition, some Xbox 360 games (some of the games I'm looking for are Fallout 3 GOTY, Fallout New Vegas, Bayonetta, Banjo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts,Just Cause 2, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Halo Reach, Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, NFS: Hot Pursuit etc.)

Note: I don't accept pay-pal. I'd prefer a western union deposit, or a money order if possible.

Here are some pictures of the aforementioned posters:

qzns6v.jpg

2581csw.jpg

2a6qjj5.jpg

k3w5yf.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most definitely they're some impressive posters, but I don't think I could justify paying about $50 for one poster. Best of luck to you in selling them though.

[quote name='buffdrew84']free bump. those are awesome. How did you come across them?[/QUOTE]

Won them on a No More Heroes 2 contest. They are pretty great. The quality of the print is nothing like those posters you'll see in, say, a Gamestop.

Since you don't accept paypal, what would you suggest would be a safe way for someone to purchase these from you? I'm very interested but too many scams are done through western union and similar methods of sending money.

bread's done
Back