Selling a lightly used 30GB iPod Video - $125 w/ Priority Shipping and Insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
I have a white 30 GB iPod Video that is too small for my music collection - I'm planning on upgrading to a newer model (most likely 160GB) and want to sell the old one to help offset the cost. I'm probably looking for $100-150 for this thing, cable and case included.

It wore an invisibleSHIELD for the better part of its life, so the scratches and wear are minimal, and mostly on the back. It's currently in a silicone skin which I will include with the iPod, along with the USB charger. The only catch is that this was a gift from an ex-girlfriend almost a year and a half ago (part of the reason I'm ready to get rid of it :p) and as such had the laser engraving done on the back of it, two lines. If you keep it in the silicone case, you can't see the engraving at all.

I will post pictures eventually. Will accept PayPal or USPS Money Orders for payment. Please let me know how much you'd be willing to offer for this and perhaps we can work something out.

ABSOLUTELY NO TRADES. I barely play video games anymore and I have everything I want right now so I have no interest in trading for anything, even as a combo with cash, unless you got a new 160GB iPod classic for Christmas and would rather have a used 30GB iPod for some reason..

I have someone who will buy it for $100, but I'd sell right away for $125 (that would include priority shipping and insurance). The engraving is stupid, I even kinda thought so when I got the thing. (If you're curious, the first line was her idea, as this was a gift for my 20th birthday, and the second line is the first few notes of what was sorta "our" song).

dsc00275ue8.jpg

This is the iPod inside the silicone case. Please note that the case does not have protection for the screen - I mostly bought it to cover up the engraving :p

dsc00276oc6.jpg

This is the case with the USB cable in the background.

dsc00277nb9.jpg

Here's the back of the iPod. I can't seem to get a better picture than this, sorry. It's got some fingerprints on it but not too many scratches - like I said, it was in an invisibleSHIELD from the day I got it up until about three or four weeks ago when I decided to get a new case.

dsc00287wc9.jpg%20800%20600
dsc00287wc9.jpg

And finally the front of the iPod.

Like I said, if you'll do $125 for the iPod, case, and cable, with Priority shipping and insurance, I'll sell right away.

EDIT: Fixed pics, I think.

Any chance there's someone interested in this? Going to sell it for $100 in a day or so if no one wants to buy for $125 or so.

Offer me more than $115 in the next week or so and the iPod is yours - otherwise it goes to bigpimpin whenever he gets the money to pay me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back