Selling a Nintendo 64?

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Hey CAG's,

Just curious as to what I should be pricing my N64 at. I don't normally follow used console values, so I really have no idea what I should be looking for, and eBay auctions can be all over the place. Here's a picture of what's included:

It's got the everything the system normally comes with (plus manual - not pictured), as well as 4 memory cards, an offbrand controller, and the expansion pack. Not sure if I should sell that with the system or sell it with my copy of DK64.

Would $35 be reasonable to expect for the lot?

I think you can expect $25-30 for it. Advertise it for a little more than you want.. odds are someone will bite or make a slightly lower offer that matches what you originally wanted.

Basic black stock system with gray controller. People are usually more inetrested in the random color systems.

System with jumper pack and expansion pack and removal tool.

AV cable only.

1 Nintendo controller, 1 off-brand. Do the sticks wobble any or are they solid?

4 memory cards, 1 looks to be official. Problem is, memory cards aren't terribly useful as so few games supported them.

No rumble pack.

I'd ask $25. If it doesn't sell, go to $20 but no lower.

[quote name='Diosoth']1 Nintendo controller, 1 off-brand. Do the sticks wobble any or are they solid?[/QUOTE]

Extremely solid. The official one seems like it was just taken out of the box; I've never felt one is such good condition.

I guess I'll shoot for $20-30 bucks and see how that goes. Thanks guys

bread's done
Back