Selling amazon 30$ off console coupon code

Vortextk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Yes, the one you get as a trade-in deal, that very same one. It'll get you 30$ off any game console shipped and sold by amazon, code expires december 31st this year. I'm looking for half it's value, 15$, as an amazon gift card to apply to my pre-orders. Will trade with anyone if YOU want to send first, will trade with any highly rated traders and I'll send first.

I'd give you 5 bucks for it...since 15 will only save me 15 on a console...thats too small of an amount....thanks!

Do you have a code? I ask because I got trade-in credit, but they didn't give me a code, they just told me the credit was there.
$15 sounds fair to me, I really want to buy a ps3 and saving $15 is good for me lol

[quote name='espica']Do you have a code? I ask because I got trade-in credit, but they didn't give me a code, they just told me the credit was there.
$15 sounds fair to me, I really want to buy a ps3 and saving $15 is good for me lol[/QUOTE]

Just to let you know you can't buy amazon gift card with trade-in credit

If you traded over 60$ in during the promo you should get a code. They say within 10 days though so if it's less than that and you e-mail, you won't get any help yet.

bread's done
Back