Selling BRAND NEW Xbox 360 Wireless Headset - FREE & FAST SHIPPING

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'll be watching a ton of these auctions. Any Discounts for CAG's?[/QUOTE]

If you buy multiple items, I will upgrade the shipping, plus it would only be $2 each additional item for shipping. You would have to let me know when the auctions ends that you have won multiple items and I will send a new invoice with the discount.

bump for a lvl 25 GRAW World Champion and achieve360points.com regular.

I'm in the top 100 myself, but i gave up once i heard about the leaderboard reset which seems like it will never happen.

[quote name='Wolve22']bump for a lvl 25 GRAW World Champion and achieve360points.com regular.

I'm in the top 100 myself, but i gave up once i heard about the leaderboard reset which seems like it will never happen.[/QUOTE]

Yes. Thanks. I was suripised to see someone recognize me here. I gave up the GRAW leaderboard and also the universal leaderboards. I work too much and I am trying to recoup some of the money that I spent on buying all those games. :)

that's cool man. I just happened to notice it, cause for a while i was doing nothing but trying to go up in the GRAW leaderboards...i got stuck around 112 for a while....didn't play for a month and all of a sudden i'm 92...still haven't found energy to go for 1st, but now it is harder with the update anyways...was waiting on the leaderboard reset, but i don't think it'll happen anytime soon...

bread's done
Back