Selling Entire Collection of Guides!! Most Only $1-2! LAST CHANCE BEFORE TRASH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DustBoogie

CAGiversary!
Feedback
135 (100%)
WHATEVER IS NOT REQUESTED AND PAID FOR BY SATURDAY JANUARY 19TH IS GOING IN THE TRASH

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE!!

Hey guys. I used to work at GameStop and as such I acquired every penny guide I possibly could, and started trading them to build a decent collection of guides. Now I'm looking to get rid of them, so I'm selling them at extremely low prices based mostly on size and loosely on genre (most RPG guides are a bit extra).. there are some good deals here!! Basically I just want all these damned things out of my room, so I'm going to trash whatever doesn't sell.

Underlined guides are guides that have been requested for me to hold but that I will still sell to you if you are buying in bulk if you can pay me before the person who has asked me to hold them can.

Strikethrough guides have been requested but not necessarily paid for just yet.. they may become available again if someone changes their mind.

Shipping will be USPS Media Mail with Delivery Confirmation, and is not included in the cost of the guides. Buyer pays before I ship, no exceptions. Minimum order of $5 (plus actual shipping costs) required - I'll end up paying more in fees than it's worth, otherwise.

Thanks guys! PM me if you have any questions.

City of Heroes Binder $4
Dungeons and Dragons Online: Stormreach $2
Everquest II: Atlas $2
Everquest II: Desert of Flames $2
Everquest II: Kingdom of Sky $2
Everquest II: Kingdom of Sky $2 From Russia With Love $1
Gran Turismo 4 $2
GTA: Liberty City Stories PSP $1
GTA: San Andreas $2
Guild Wars $2
Guitar Hero 2 $1
Justice League Heroes $1
King Kong $1 Madagascar $1
Matrix: Path of Neo $2
NCAA 07 $.50
NCAA 07 $.50
NCAA 07 $.50
NCAA 07 $.50
Need for Speed Most Wanted $1
Nintendogs: Pups $.50
Perfect Dark Zero $2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon NINTENDO $1
PoP: Warrior Within $1
Serious Sam $1
SOCOM 3 $2
SOCOM 3 $2
SOCOM: Combined Assault $1
Soul Calibur III $2
Soul Calibur III $2
Splinter Cell $1
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory $2
Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow $1
Splinter Cell: Double Agent $2
Spy Hunter: Nowhere to Run $1
Star Wars Battlefront II $1
Star Wars Battlefront II $1
Star Wars Episode III $1

The Movies $1
The Movies $1
The Suffering $2
Time Splitters: Future Perfect $1
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland $.50
True Crime: NYC $.50
WWE Smackdown Vs. Raw $.50
WWE Wrestlemania 21 $.50
WWE Wrestlemania 21 $.50

Unfortunately I really can't offer a discount on these guides for bulk purchases.. but if you want to buy a whole bunch (like 20+) I'll see what I can work out.

Thanks again!

I'm willing to do it but it gets quite costly - I'm measuring out a package for another Canadian and 8 guides are going to cost $22 in shipping alone..

List updated as to what's gone and what's pending a response from the other trader. Have one huge, one large, one medium, and one small-sized deal in the works, the rest are all still available.

Didn't see anything I wanted, but might I suggest rather than filling our countries landfills that you donate these to a library (if they want them, a phonecall will give you an answer) or to Goodwill (you can get a small tax deduction this way).

[quote name='daminion']Didn't see anything I wanted, but might I suggest rather than filling our countries landfills that you donate these to a library (if they want them, a phonecall will give you an answer) or to Goodwill (you can get a small tax deduction this way).[/quote]

Thanks, I was wondering if there might be any other way of getting rid of these that would be more eco-friendly. I'll have to check those two possibilities out.

Another way to get rid of them other than goodwill or a library would be half-price books if you happen to have one nearby.

Nope, what you see is what I've got. The GTA:LCS guide is specifically mentioned as "PSP" because there was a PSP/PS2 version as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back