Selling everything for 800msp or less

Faheem123

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I am willing to give all of these for 800msp(for everything) or less if you want only half or some of the items

1x Blue Foam Finger
2x Longboard Prop
3x Female Ski suit
7x Kinect Helicopter Prop
2x I am the stig shirt
2x Male Joe Mad Darksiders T-shirt
2x Female Joe Mad Darksiders T-shirt
1x Aaron Griffin Multiplayer Character for Gears of war 3
4x Baird Googles
1x Kinect Sensor Prop
10xKinect Joy ride Apex Car
10xKinect Joy ride Sphinx Car
10xKinect Joy ride Hammerhead Car
10xKinect Joy ride Eisenberg Car
4x Ultimate Team codes for Madden NFL 13

No offense, but this may be a tough sell as they were all and some are still easy to get free codes for. My advice would be to sell these on eBay to people that would not know anoj them having been free ;)

[quote name='vantheman']No offense, but this may be a tough sell as they were all and some are still easy to get free codes for. My advice would be to sell these on eBay to people that would not know anoj them having been free ;)[/QUOTE]

I not yet have a credit card that's why i want msp for them

Your trying to sell things that you can get for free????? FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Actually I have an offer for you, I'll trade you this jar of air for all those codes.

[quote name='Faheem123']I not yet have a credit card that's why i want msp for them[/QUOTE]

Ever heard of PayPal? You don't need a credit card to sign up, and you can buy anything you want or trade here on CAG. You get PayPal currency for selling things in eBay, which you could then use to trade for MSP here.

bread's done
Back