Selling GCN w/ Wavebird, Spice Controller, 6 games, & 2 Memory Cards

Neo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey, I've been meaning to sell it for a while now, but RE4 was holding me back from doing so, but since that looks like crap IMO, I have no interest in the GCN anymore, haven't played it in over a year now.

It's a Jet Black GCN, and it comes with a Wavebird and Reciever for it, an Official Spice Controller, 2 official memory cards and the following games.

Wave Race
MX Superfly
BMX XXX (sealed)
Resident Evi: Zero
Resident Evil 2 (Never played, but opened)
Home Run King

I have a digital camera, so I can take any pictures you want, of anything you wish to see. I've also traded/sold on here before or have a couple eBay auctions where I sold and bought a few "expensive" items, so I'm not going to screw you over. I was going to put these on eBay in a week or so, but decided to check this place out first to see if any CAG'ers wanted this offer.

I'm not sure on the price, so just offer realsitc offers, everything is in good condition as well. All games have cases and manuals, the only thing I am missing is the GCN'x official box, but I think I may be able to find it in storage. Also, everything will be shipped with great care.

No thanks, I'm trying to sell them in a bundle, but not neccessary, but I think that's a little low of an offer for those two items.

Sorry.

i dont think its a low offer for 2 reasons

1) i can often get a used bird for 20 bucks
2) i can often get a new waverace for 10 bucks

im not trying to talk you into it, i respect your no, just defending my offer.

good luck selling the bundle!

Hmm, would you be willing to trade for anything? To be honest I'm mainly only interested in the GC, Wavebird, and RE:Ø, but if we can work out a big trade I might be willing to take everything.

No offense, but you've been playing the wrong games. Before selling it off, may I suggest:

Soul Calibur 2
Metroid
Eternal Darkness

All under $20, and one of them will strike your fancy.

BTW, played RE4 at E3. Easily one of the top 5 games at show for any platform. But I respect your decision.

Fuji

RE4 is the only reason(Paper Mario 2 is a bonus) i am keeping my GC. It looks completely different from the rest, which is most likely a bad thing(IMO).

[quote name='fuji']BTW, played RE4 at E3. Easily one of the top 5 games at show for any platform. But I respect your decision.

Fuji[/quote]

Uh huh, uh huh!
Easily the best game of the show, imo.

[quote name='Neo']
...I have a digital camera, so I can take any pictures you want, of anything you wish to see...
[/quote]

I would like to see angelina jolie frolicking with paris hilton please.

[quote name='pukemon']RE4 looks badass, imo, and i hate RE.

what pimp said, but i hate RE more than he does.[/quote]

yup, i got the og RE for cube as a present and i havnt touched it. i hate RE, but seeing the actual gameplay footage (where the zombies will duck if you aim for too long, and twisted story line) im starting to change my mind bout the new RE.

Don't give up on Cube just yet man! They have the popular vote for best current lineup of games...and honestly, you really are playing the wrong games. Wave Race is good, but doesn't really represent the Cube best. I suggest you rent Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, or Animal Crossing before you totally give up. If one of those games doesn't provide some level of enjoyment for you, then maybe gaming just isn't for you?

[quote name='rimsforsale'][quote name='pukemon']RE4 looks badass, imo, and i hate RE.

what pimp said, but i hate RE more than he does.[/quote]

yup, i got the og RE for cube as a present and i havnt touched it. i hate RE, but seeing the actual gameplay footage (where the zombies will duck if you aim for too long, and twisted story line) im starting to change my mind bout the new RE.[/quote]

Same here i got a copy of that game haven't touched it cause re is freaking poison. The story lines sound like they were made by fired soap opera writers. RE4 seems nothing more than a great graphics engine. That may be great for pc games but console game engines don't get licensed.

BTW every game you have blows.

None of the games you guys mentioned would really interest the non hardcore.

Try Metroid Prime, Luigis Mansion, SSBM, Mario Kart\Golf, and other 1st party games first, IMO. But if you really want to sell it, your choice. I might be interested in that wavebird though, if you want to name a price.

Believe me, I've had all the big games, or atleast played them, I just sold them all for store credit a while back when I got PS2 and then an Xbox. Eternal Darkness and the first RE1 were some top favorites of mine. I'm a huge fan of RE, I have no problems with the problems people have, but I've been playing it since the first RE on the PSOne and have gotten used to the quirks of RE. The new one just looks to be too different, and I held on to this GCN for over a year and a half knwoing it was coming out.

The guy that wants to buy RE2, same with the other guy or two that was asking about non-bundle stuff, PM me, or for faster reply, e-mail me at,

[email protected]

About the PS2 Bundle trade, I was considering it for a minute, but I already have a PS2, and I don't really have any games for it that I could use to sell it as a bundle on eBay or something, so no thanks to that offer, sorry.

I'm going back and forth if I should sell the GCN system, just because of the loss I would take from what I spent, so people asking about certain games, controller combinations are welcome, but I would sell it as a bundle if the offer is good..

I have noticed something...in every topic that someone is selling Ninteod things, there's a few people that come in and talk about how Nintendo has so many great games out and coming out soon.

For example, just look at the post above this one..wtf. The blatant fanboys on here are kinda annoying when they do this kind of crap in every thread that someone is selling their GCN or something Nintendo related.

[quote name='Neo']I have noticed something...in every topic that someone is selling Ninteod things, there's a few people that come in and talk about how Nintendo has so many great games out and coming out soon.

For example, just look at the post above this one..wtf. The blatant fanboys on here are kinda annoying when they do this kind of crap in every thread that someone is selling their GCN or something Nintendo related.[/quote]

Yah its like someone brought a truckload of gamefaqs members.

Tales of Symphonia is looking to be the best RPG for gamecube. RE4 and Metriod 2 should turn out to be gamecube classics. I will admit that these past few months have been kind of bleek for the cube. Please dont give up on the cube just yet It's really no wonder you dont like GC, all the games you have suck.

$150 for your bundle!?! Your nuts. I can get a great used GCN on ebay for $65 and every single one of your games I can get used for $10-$20.

Anyone who spends that kinda money on your bundle is an idiot.

Then I will keep it, fine with me either way.

Also, to the GCN fanboys, I've owned most of the big GCN games, and the ones I didn't buy, I rented and beat. Most of them were huge dissapointments.

Nintendo lying about online before the GCN came out really pissed me off, and then the total rehashes of sequels pissed me off even more. I'm not into the style of most of the games either, I like more realsitic shooters, arcade racers, sports, and games like Metal Gear Solid, GTA, and Max Payne. Resident Evil 2 is my favorite game of all time, and the RE seris is my favorite series, so, having the whole collection on one system is the only incentive I have to keep my Cube, but having some extra money right now would be nice.

bread's done
Back