Selling Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock bundle (sealed)

McNutsack

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hello!

I have a sealed copy of the full bundle for the PS3.
It retails for $180, includes game, mic, guitar, drum.

I have no use for it, so I want to sell it to someone who actually planned on buying this in a store or a website like Amazon, and help them save a *few* bucks. Keyword: few! Remember, it's still sealed, still brand new, so I'd hope for some reasonable money offers; I will for sure sell it cheaper than any website or deal/coupon/promo you can show me, I'll make sure of that!
I'm thinking anywhere from $120 - $160 , shipped, no taxes, etc! (whomever is willing to offer the most I suppose) So you can save anywhere from $30 - $70 over buying it in a store that charges taxes, or website that charges shipping. Seems fair I think, but I'm new to trading games, especially sealed ones =/

I also won a sealed, new copy of the xbox 360 GH game (only game, not bundle) that I'd like to also get rid of when it arrives. I'm willing to part with the game for whatever you think is fair, since once again, I am not a fan of these games, and would serve no purpose to hold on to. Anywhere from $35 - $45 shipped, depending on who is willing to offer the most I guess >_<

Feel free to make any offers for either that you find fair, though!
Well, thanks, CAG!

Last edited by a moderator:
@GtotheA , sorry, It's my 1st time since I've been lurking here in 5 years that I have tried to sell/trade...What's "CML" mean?

@
crr_1119 , I'm just interested in selling it =/ I'm trying to cut back on my gaming habit (besides xbl!) and finally buy the camera of my dreams. So I don't want to hold on to all these games I win, or trade for any other ones >_<

CML mean Check my list. Just click on my tradelist to see if theres anything you would like.
but since youre not trading how much for 360 version of guitar hero?

[quote name='GtotheA']CML mean Check my list. Just click on my tradelist to see if theres anything you would like.
but since youre not trading how much for 360 version of guitar hero?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure. Right now I was offered $35, so I guess if you could beat that >_

No one interested in the PS3 bundle? :D
Remember - offers are welcome!
This thing takes up a lot of space, I dunno' how much longer I can stand seeing this sealed box in my living room >_

bread's done
Back