Selling my guide collection BY THE POUND

Slim Gatsby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (97%)
I had a bit of success with this on GameTZ, so I figured I'd bring this to CAG, which got me into this mess in the first place. ;)

I just moved out of my storage unit and need to get rid of some of my excess stuff. I've been collecting guides for a while, and the bulk of my clutter is giant immovable boxes of my duplicate guide books. So, to liquidate some as quickly as I can to make room and take care of some bills, I'm going to be selling some here in a grab-bag form - TEN POUNDS OF GUIDES FOR $22.

That's right. Not ten guides, ten pounds of guides. This is a hell of a value; Media Mail shipping is about half of what I'll be charging per lot. Books for short games are as little as 12 oz, whereas the bigass Collector's Editions can weigh as much as 3 pounds. A nice big hardcover and a half-dozen smaller guide books is a great deal for $20. My collection spans several years, mostly the current PS3/360/Wii/NDS/PSP/PC generation. Most are brand new and look it, however a couple may have some shelf wear (but are still new nonetheless). Older guides are more likely to be worn and used, and there are a handful of those floating around in here, too.

Maximize it - TWENTY POUNDS $32

This is a great way for you to begin your guide collection, or add to what you already have!

(As this is a PayPal sale and about half the cost of these is going into shipping & packaging - damn tape is expensive and big boxes like this use a lot of it to be secure - buyer sends first! Thank you for your understanding!)

bread's done
Back