Selling My MacBook

Nomar1245

CAGiversary!
I'm selling my MacBook Air for a fairly decent price.(Atleast I think so.) Ironically I purchased it at the end of the spring semester for school, now I need to sell it to pay for school. . At the time I had been saving money for it, because my family was going to be paying for my school, but things haven't been the best for us lately so now I need to pay for school myself.

It's the 80 GB, 1.6 GHz processor version.

The computer is in excellent physical condition, as it is only 3 months old in the care of someone that is near OSD.
I don't have the discs but I can easily reset it to transfer ownership. It will be ready for setup upon arrival.

My asking price is $1000 plus shipping, via PayPal, Cashiers Check, or Money Order. I believe this price is more than fair as it's over $800 plus tax off the original price, on a practically new Mac. However, this price is negotiable, but please don't try and take advantage of my situation. I will entertain real offers, and answer questions as best as I can. To be honest I don't know much about Mac's. A friend of mine said they were good for Music production, and I do that as a side job(although its more of a hobby.)

If there is a free Mac Audit Program, like Belarc for PC's, I will run it and post the results for you. I just couldn't find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats unfortunate, again if I had the spare cash, I could use another MacBook, but I'll have to pass atm, sorry mate.

[quote name='Placebo']Thats unfortunate, again if I had the spare cash, I could use another MacBook, but I'll have to pass atm, sorry mate.[/QUOTE]

Well as they say in the movie 'Blow':

"Sometimes your up and sometimes your bust. When your up it never seems as good as it is, and when your down it seems like you'll never get up. But we try"

bread's done
Back