Selling my mint Atari Jaguar collection on Ebay. Take a look!

Unless it's a group of actual Jaguars, I don't see why you'd have to get rid of it to move. Link still sarx.

[quote name='polaricecaves']hey Mr.Answer. Where the fuck is my answer??[/QUOTE]

"answer unclear, ask again"

[quote name='polaricecaves']how is raiden for that system? seems like that would be the best one.[/QUOTE]

Well, my favorites are Tempest, Alien vs. Predator, and Iron Soldier.

It's a nice system, but I just need to get rid of some stuff because I may be moving this summer.

Wow, are you moving into a cardboard box? Because I'd be damned if I sold a nice collection like that just becuase I was moving. Nice collection, another free bump.

The jag is a cool system. Tempest is great, very addicting. Raiden is supposed to be a lot of fun on the jag. Hop on and try the first 64 bit console.

It's not 64 bits. It uses 16 and 32-bit processors (and looks like 16).

Don't let yourself be fooled by un-educated baboons who work in marketing. *NO* consoles have ever run higher than 32-bits. Only high-end PCs carry true 64-bit CPUs.

BTW, I'm going to win this auction. So you guys might as well just quit now. ;-)

troy

Thanks for the bumps, guys! :)

Like I said in my listing, I really hate to sell it, but I really need to clear out my house of a lot of stuff. I really hope somebody who appreciates gaming history buys this collection. I'd hate to have it fall into the hands of some punk kid who'll mistreat it.

Yeah punk kids would have no interest in such a thing, they're too busy waiting for the newest sports games, and crime themed games starring rappers.

Was this collection really worth ~$220?

I looked up the reviews for these games, and nearly all were lousy. 2 maybe 3 games were worth owning, and that's it. Ultimately I decided not to buy the Atari Jaguar (I'll play Defender with an emulator instead).

What I'd really like to see is a mint-condition 7800 collection. The 7800 had a tiny library, but 90% of those games are classic arcade ports & well worth owning.

troy

I'd say this auction caught as much value as possible . . . props to the seller.

If the CD unit were included, then it would have been worth it . . . but I have to agree that the Jag was pretty blah . . . this is mostly for "room of doom" bragging rights.

bread's done
Back