Selling my video game collection, see what's left....thanks and buy it up.

alot's been going on here, so sorry i haven't written you. i want to. i'll invite you to our social group (go to user cp to accept). read the comments & it will save me alot of time explaining it to you. it's about CAG. take care, friend!

be careful, man. they rewrote the 'bump' rules because of me (so they said). now everyone else can get/give bumps, but i'm not allowed to give or receive them (read the new rules). some have 14 bumps in one day, and not a word said to them (as it still goes on), but i get my thread closed & threatened. i invited you to our social group (go to user CP>social group to accept, then read the posts. no need to post if you don't want, but you'll get what's going on here, and why i haven't been around, or had time to message you lately. I WILL SOON ;)).

Lurk, that's an excellent collection, I was wondering what you thought would be fair on the 360. I live in DC so it might be fairly convenient to meet, I ask because I am waiting ever so impatiently for the black Friday deals because the worst of luck came with the release of the midnight edition of skyrim. I have no idea how it happened but my disk drive decided to die the minute I brought it home after midnight. Thinking it was the game because it would just freeze in the opening video and when trying to download it on my system it just told me it was scratched or dirty, I thought the game was doa. I stopped at the store before work the next day and plodded through work excited to get home and nerd out once I got home only to find that after the update for skyrim (I know updates don't kill consoles) I was now unable to play any of my games, including the gears three that I was playing the night before this whole fiasco. I have been hoping since then for some easy answer to my xboxlessness.

Sorry about the story.

bread's done
Back