Selling NEW Blu Ray + DVD sets, LOST, The Wire, Weeds, House, Prison Break, lots more

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I've needed to take a second job since receiving a pay cut last year, which led me to realize I will not have time to watch any of my TV box sets for the foreseeable future. I'm willing to sell these here for 20% less than I can get on Ebay merely for convenience. There are hundreds of discs here. Let me know what you want and make an offer. If you want to take them all, I'm willing to give a substantial (but not insane) discount. :)

Everything below is brand new in shrinkwrap.

Sealed Blu Ray Sets:

LOST Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Weeds Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4

Sealed DVD Sets:

House Seasons 1-3
Arrested Development Seasons 1-3
The 4400 Seasons 1 + 2
Millennium Seasons 1-3
Veronica Mars Season 2
Boston Legal Season 1
Prison Break Seasons 1-3
American Dad Season 1
The Wire: Complete Series (5 seasons, 23 discs)

These are opened and watched once (still in mint to near-mint condition)

Veronica Mars Season 1 (DVD)
The West Wing: Complete Series (7 seasons, 45 discs)

That's it. There's a ton of good stuff there. If you're interested, check the reviews on Amazon, do your research on pricing, and send me an offer via PM. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
*sigh*.. Soooo many people bumping their overpriced junk so I gotta bump to keep up. I guarantee this will not be overpriced to whoever wants it. :)

If you have prices in mind and think we'll like them, update your OP with shipped prices. Oh, and a guarantee of non-bootleggery. I instantly assume that every copy of sealed TV on DVD on eBay is a bootleg unless it's either explicitly mentioned or has a retail exclusive included (ie: The Wire Best Buy Soundtrack CD)

Guaranteed non bootlegery...authentic retail packages from US stores. I have no specific prices in mind. Check the price for the sets on Amazon and knock off 50%. That should give you an idea of what I'm looking for. To be honest, I'm hoping to get rid of the whole thing in one fell swoop..so if you buy more, you'll get an even bigger discount. Make an offer. :)

[quote name='kill3r7']How much for The West Wing shipped?[/QUOTE]

$79 including insurance.

[quote name='jjjbadboy32']How much for LOST Seasons 1, 2, 3, 4, 5?[/QUOTE]

$95 including insurance.

bread's done
Back