selling on amazon

perdition(troy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (89%)
my younger brother wants to sell some of his textbooks on amazon, but is hesitant to do so. I've never sold anything on amazon, so I can't really tell him whether or not its safe. So, my question to you all is should he be worried about anything, or just sell away?

I haven't sold on Amazon, but I have sold on Half alot without any problems. I believe the fees are less on Half, so I'd suggest he check them out. Just make sure to always get delivery confirmation to prove you have delivered your items.

I sell on Amazon ALL THE TIME , It really is a great service . Whenever I sell something I get an email telling me so , then I go print the shipping label and ship out . As easy as that :D

Your are better off selling them back to the campus bookstore at a discount or fellow classmates. No pain, no pain. Put ads on campus. Good Luck. :)

Seems like Ebay has less fees than Amazon overall. However, my brother has a used book store on Amazon and has absolutely no issues with it. Amazon's fees take out a good chunk, though.

Amazon is fine as long as nothing happens. If a buyer said they didnt receive it, amazon will be on their side unless you have signature confirmation

I've had good luck with Amazon. Ebay never seems to work out for me, the buyer drops off or I never get the cash. With Amazon I've always gotten the payment and never had a problem with a buyers or seller.

*knock on wood*

I've had no problems selling on Amazon either. Just list your item and if the price is decent, it will eventually sell. I like Amazon because there are no listing fees and your item can be listed for months instead of 1-10 day. If you sell the book a different way, just go into your inventory manager and delete the listing. So you could try to sell it via Amazon and put fliers out on campus then delete the listing if you end up selling locally without incurring any Amazon fees.

[quote name='JoeJohn']Your are better off selling them back to the campus bookstore at a discount or fellow classmates. No pain, no pain. Put ads on campus. Good Luck. :)[/QUOTE]

fellow classmates maybe, the campus bookstore will make gamestop look generous

bread's done
Back